Put down that pistachio!

I'll take the pistachios. Salmonella wouldn't keep me from those delicious, salty treats.

Looks like somebody had best start restaffing the FDA.

You remember the Food and Drug aAdministration don't ya?

That's one of those unconsitutional departments our government used to staff to protect us from food born contaminants until the supply side became more important to our masters than our food supply

This is what you get when you buy your food from cheap Mexican labor workers who take a shit in the same field you serve dinner to your family to every night.

I have some right now! Great!
This is also why I have not given my son nuts of any kind yet!

Another recall, this is just nuts! :eek:

Whoooooooaaaaaaa! Watch out, Conan O'Brien! Someone else is aiming for that Tonight Show slot! :rolleyes:

This is what you get when you buy your food from cheap Mexican labor workers who take a shit in the same field you serve dinner to your family to every night.

What's your point intended to be? Some new form of crude analysis of illegal immigration, perhaps? One that's necessarily due of economic structure, the role of trade liberalization in promoting Mexican destabilization, etc.?

Another recall, this is just nuts! :eek:

Whoooooooaaaaaaa! Watch out, Conan O'Brien! Someone else is aiming for that Tonight Show slot! :rolleyes:

What's your point intended to be? Some new form of crude analysis of illegal immigration, perhaps? One that's necessarily due of economic structure, the role of trade liberalization in promoting Mexican destabilization, etc.?

No, but I love how you're coming back now and trying to speak like a grown up. It's really funny. Be sure to let your parents know. Let me tell ya' something kid, a grown up isn't a guy who can speak with big words... a grown up is someone who can make decisions for other people around him that help them more than they help you. For instance, you coming back... not helping us.

And my point was that you Mexicans picking all of our crops because the farmers need cheap labor. Thus we have Mexicans taking shits in the very same fields, literally, that vegetables are picked that go into our grocery store that we buy and serve to our family.

No, but I love how you're coming back now and trying to speak like a grown up. It's really funny. Be sure to let your parents know. Let me tell ya' something kid, a grown up isn't a guy who can speak with big words... a grown up is someone who can make decisions for other people around him that help them more than they help you. For instance, you coming back... not helping us.

What's your point, tubby? That we can't all be big (literally) men living in the basement under Schlotsky's Deli? Try again, bub. :cuckoo:

And my point was that you Mexicans picking all of our crops because the farmers need cheap labor. Thus we have Mexicans taking shits in the very same fields, literally, that vegetables are picked that go into our grocery store that we buy and serve to our family.

Yeah...and that's not a point at all. That's just an isolated and somewhat mendacious "observation." It's intended to make a point, certainly; but you're not quite clever enough to articulate it.

Forum List

Back