Put an Obama bumper sticker on your forehead when you do this,

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Sununu loses it on Soledad. She's not having a good week. :lol:

Heated exchange is an understatement.

“Soledad, stop this!” said Sununu. “All you’re doing is mimicking the stuff that comes out of the White House and gets repeated on the Democratic blog boards out there….”

“I’m telling you what FactCheck.com tells you,” she insisted. “I’m telling you what the CBO tells you. I’m telling you what CNN’s independent analysis does.”

“Put an Obama bumper sticker on your forehead when you do this,” Sununu shot back.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

video at link:

O’Brien And Sununu’s Epic Shouting Match: ‘Put An Obama Bumper Sticker On Your Forehead When You Do This!’ | Mediaite

Sununu loses it on Soledad. She's not having a good week. :lol:

Heated exchange is an understatement.

“Soledad, stop this!” said Sununu. “All you’re doing is mimicking the stuff that comes out of the White House and gets repeated on the Democratic blog boards out there….”

“I’m telling you what FactCheck.com tells you,” she insisted. “I’m telling you what the CBO tells you. I’m telling you what CNN’s independent analysis does.”

“Put an Obama bumper sticker on your forehead when you do this,” Sununu shot back.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

video at link:

O’Brien And Sununu’s Epic Shouting Match: ‘Put An Obama Bumper Sticker On Your Forehead When You Do This!’ | Mediaite

Facts are stubborn things to republicans.

2a8gv1h.jpg

Forum List

Back