put an end to “unwarranted” tax breaks to big oil and gas companies

Obama cites Boehner on oil tax breaks - Washington Times

they should have cut them out years ago, wait Bush/ Bin Ladan oil company was in charge of america.

What is "Big Oil?" Is that like Exxon Corporate Headquarters?

Is "Small Oil" the 7/11 on the corner run by Rahjneesh?

And what in the hell do Bush and Cheney have to do with "Big Oil," ya idiot.

And don't cut and paste your explanation from MichaelMoore.com

Idiot.

The question is "How much money from the Bush/Bin Laden oil company went to support terrorist"?

The fact is Oil Companies paid more in Taxes than GE did. And GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt is actually a member of this current Administration. That's much more disturbing to me than this "Evil Oil Company" scam. GE doesn't pay any Taxes and receives all sorts of Government Welfare. Targeting only Oil Companies really is just shallow politics at its worst. Lets start with GE and than we'll talk.

Guess what? WalMart paid more Taxes than GE too. OUCH! That's gotta burn Lefty Wingnut ass. Even their WalMart boogeyman paid more than their GE buddies.

Government taxes on a gallon of gas are more than double the oil company's profits.

And even if we seized all of their profits, it would cover only ONE DAY of this year's federal deficit.

Smoke and mirrors, boys and girls, to distract us from the real issue: It's The Spending, Stupid.

Government taxes on a gallon of gas are more than double the oil company's profits.

And even if we seized all of their profits, it would cover only ONE DAY of this year's federal deficit.

Smoke and mirrors, boys and girls, to distract us from the real issue: It's The Spending, Stupid.

Perfectly stated. I've been saying that for a long time. Targeting only Oil Companies is just cheap political theatre. Raising Taxes on them wont matter one bit because the Government is the real problem. Until this President parts company with GE & Jeffrey Immelt,i'll continue to say he's full of sheet on this stuff.

"So if the President really wants to stick it to the "Evil Corporations",he should start with his GE buddies. Time for him to walk the walk."

I agree whole heartedly. If you are a corporation in america then you should be paying taxes. Paying your fair share means everyone corporations included. That so many dont pay any taxes is a travesty. I am for breaks for those who are not cowardly and keep their operations in this country. For those that send jobs overseas because they are too cheap to pay american workers, stick it to em just like they stick it to the rest of us.

We're NOT going to solve this nation's problems by reforming our tax codes.

We not even going to solve our economy by reforming our tax codes.

Not that the tax laws and structure doesn't need reform, of course, but taxes are not the end all and be all of what is wrong with this nation.

We're NOT going to solve this nation's problems by reforming our tax codes.

We not even going to solve our economy by reforming our tax codes.

Not that the tax laws and structure doesn't need reform, of course, but taxes are not the end all and be all of what is wrong with this nation.
sooooo... do nothing then? Is that what you're saying?

Simple = fair.

Lets move to a tax on consumption. 7 + 7 on 3.

I go for a simple personal income tax. Pure flat % on ALL personal income with no deductions.

Tax should not promote any lifestyle, etc.

I would prefer a progressive tax.

The rich can afford to pay a little bit more.

Yes, of course... you've made it amply clear you love taxes for the other guy.

Marxist prick.

Obama cites Boehner on oil tax breaks - Washington Times

they should have cut them out years ago, wait Bush/ Bin Ladan oil company was in charge of america.

Idiot.

The question is "How much money from the Bush/Bin Laden oil company went to support terrorist"?

If lefties had allowed drilling in ANWR, it is estimated that at least a million barrels a day would be available. At $100 a barrel, $100,000,000 a day would go to a US oil company instead of OPEC countries where the terrorists get their hands on the money.

Idiot.

If lefties had allowed drilling in ANWR, it is estimated that at least a million barrels a day would be available. At $100 a barrel, $100,000,000 a day would go to a US oil company instead of OPEC countries where the terrorists get their hands on the money.

" We The People" get on the wagon and demand it. start a petition i'll sign it.

Forum List

Back