Put a fork in the AGW alarmists!!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Top Story in DRUDGE right now!!!

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)Met Office releases new figures which show no warming in 15 years

By David Rose

Last updated at 5:38 AM on 29th January 2012
The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.
The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.

Read more: Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again) | Mail Online

Read more: Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again) | Mail Online

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again) | Mail Online

Stupid moron sheep.........Ive been telling them for years they are among the perpetually duped in life. Every day almost, they get a new finger stuck in their eye.

Ask me.............how much am I laughing???

3-women-laughing-10.jpg

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

dumb-yard-sale-sign1-1.jpg

bomb.jpg

bloody153547--300x300.jpg

kool_aid_man_waving-2.jpg

bomb_thrower2-6.jpg

peewee-3.jpg

Last edited:
I know, but, that wasn't the worst 'obese family' I found. I took one that was hefty but fairly average.

Thanks. :D

Forum List

Back