Put a fork in him....

well, they "were" a totally rightwing group......

now they will be smeared by republicans along with any other women who stands up against sexual harrassment........

The republicans have jumped the shark. Obama will win by 400 electrol votes if they're stupid enough to run Cain. I will also hold my nose and vote Obama if they run this savage named Cain. :evil:
Hopefully you are one of many who feel that way. I'm not a right-winger, far from it, but I do understand and empathize with what you've said. Herman Cain is a bad guy and I'm amazed at how many Americans refuse to acknowledge the obvious.

He's a bad guy cuz the left calls him an Uncle Tom and parades women in front of the cameras claiming they've been insulted and groped by him?

I'm rather relieved that Americans have the sense to question the veracity of an undulating line of women prostituted by the left where there are absolutely no criminal charges involved, and nobody able to actually prove anything at all happened.

And I remember the left calling Paula Jones a whore, trailer trash, etc...when she actually did have enough evidence to warrant a criminal investigation against old Bill.

The republicans have jumped the shark. Obama will win by 400 electrol votes if they're stupid enough to run Cain. I will also hold my nose and vote Obama if they run this savage named Cain. :evil:
Hopefully you are one of many who feel that way. I'm not a right-winger, far from it, but I do understand and empathize with what you've said. Herman Cain is a bad guy and I'm amazed at how many Americans refuse to acknowledge the obvious.

He's a bad guy cuz the left calls him an Uncle Tom and parades women in front of the cameras claiming they've been insulted and groped by him?

I'm rather relieved that Americans have the sense to question the veracity of an undulating line of women prostituted by the left where there are absolutely no criminal charges involved, and nobody able to actually prove anything at all happened.

Check all the figures, koshergirl. Those in the GOP who say they can't trust him have doubled in the last ten days. His ship of campaign has not sunk yet, but is taking on heavy water. He is dead in the water, and his enemies left and right are closing in for the campaign kill.

And Newt creeps up the chart as a result.

And that's fine, I guess, I haven't been following it very closely. I'm no fan..I've nothing for disgust for an ass who a day after the story breaks goes public with his assertion that a fellow Republican is responsible for the leak...They're all such assholes. I mean, did he not realize that the rumors about Obama's citizenship were started by Hillary????

Check all the figures, koshergirl. Those in the GOP who say they can't trust him have doubled in the last ten days. His ship of campaign has not sunk yet, but is taking on heavy water. He is dead in the water, and his enemies left and right are closing in for the campaign kill.

And Newt creeps up the chart as a result.

And the guy who goes nowhere...

Reversable Mittens.

He's actually sinking in the polls a bit.

I do think Cain's had his moment, so the MSM and Establishment are now going to train their guns on Newt in their attempt to get us to swallow Mittens.

I think they are going to find him a bit more intimidating.

Forum List

Back