Pussy Leftards Whine We Need to Kiss Irans Ass

It was Obama's idiot plan that opened the door for Iran to restart nuclear weapons development.

Wrong again. They were enriching then Obama stepped in and slow it down.
YOU are wrong. With Obama's deal, they could do anything after 10 years (5 years from now).

Wrong dude. The 10 years is to buy time for the next generations to come to make changes slowly.
Last month there are massive rallies anti hard liners old timers by the young generations. Today they are all united against Americans because of this lousy inept president.
Ha ha ha

Oh, yet another thing to go Trump bashing on. Pathetic liberals have no idea how stupid they look.

Really? All I’m telling you are straight facts and reality.
You don’t even have a clue Iran’s are protesting against these mullahs hard liners early part of December.
Now all are united against Americans just by killing one Iranians.
You don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

These has nothing to do with with liberals.
These are just pure stupidity of your ignorance and support of an inept president.

Did you see anybody else supporting Trump from any allies? Did you anyone cheering on our side? Not even Bibi.
Do you know why?

You should write Nanzi Pelousi and have her impeach him. . . .

Oh wait. . .

Wrong again. They were enriching then Obama stepped in and slow it down.
YOU are wrong. With Obama's deal, they could do anything after 10 years (5 years from now).

Wrong dude. The 10 years is to buy time for the next generations to come to make changes slowly.
Last month there are massive rallies anti hard liners old timers by the young generations. Today they are all united against Americans because of this lousy inept president.
Ha ha ha

Oh, yet another thing to go Trump bashing on. Pathetic liberals have no idea how stupid they look.

Really? All I’m telling you are straight facts and reality.
You don’t even have a clue Iran’s are protesting against these mullahs hard liners early part of December.
Now all are united against Americans just by killing one Iranians.
You don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

These has nothing to do with with liberals.
These are just pure stupidity of your ignorance and support of an inept president.

Did you see anybody else supporting Trump from any allies? Did you anyone cheering on our side? Not even Bibi.
Do you know why?
You may get a big thrill out of saying I don't have a clue, but you're just guessing here.

A few years ago, young Iranians protested against theocracy. Obama did nothing. They caved.

No reason to see 2020 any different, and you haven't presented any. You just beat your chest, huff & puff, and now you feel better. :rolleyes:

No I’m not guessing. I’m telling you are straight facts. If you think I’m guessing then question which part of my post.

But I can assure you that I have far better information about ME than you or anyone in this site.

Yes I remember young Iranians was protesting against the mullahs during Obama’s tenure. But numbers are low and not a good timing to do anything.
Regime changed will only makes the country worse.
Just like if we killed Assad in Syria.

And I’m not beating my chest or chest pumping. I’m just very disappointed how amateur and dumb we look or dumb foreign policy.,

Forum List

Back