Pussification of America

Not scared at all. Just prepared. But since you aren't scared of ghetto thugs, I suggest that you take a walk around east LA at 3am. Or the south side of Chicago at any time of day. You seem to want to be a victim, so go for it.
Big talk over the computer. I used to go to after hours clubs in Harlem to hear jazz, and salsa clubs in the South Bronx. I never needed a gun or weapon. You are just a scared boy. I pity you, because you try to talk tough because of your insecurity.

try that today. then report back to us, if you can.
I go to Harlem a lot, it is very White. You would be afraid though because there are kniggers there,

grow up. are you 14?
You are the petulant teenager who cannot admit to being wrong and being bested. You are scared of life, and it is a shame because you live in the safest time and place in history.
What a pussy....

As the OP outlined, you're what's wrong with America.....

Big talk over the computer. I used to go to after hours clubs in Harlem to hear jazz, and salsa clubs in the South Bronx. I never needed a gun or weapon. You are just a scared boy. I pity you, because you try to talk tough because of your insecurity.

I go to Harlem a lot, it is very White. You would be afraid though because there are kniggers there,

grow up. are you 14?
You are the petulant teenager who cannot admit to being wrong and being bested. You are scared of life, and it is a shame because you live in the safest time and place in history.
What a pussy....

I have not lived in America for 20 years. And you are an idiot.

grow up. are you 14?
What a pussy....

Eurotrash?

Not scared at all. Just prepared. But since you aren't scared of ghetto thugs, I suggest that you take a walk around east LA at 3am. Or the south side of Chicago at any time of day. You seem to want to be a victim, so go for it.

grow up. are you 14?

Get a room, you two. You're both being ridiculous.

grow up. are you 14?
What a pussy....

I have not lived in America for 20 years. .......

Didn't you say you go to Harlem "a lot"?

grow up. are you 14?
What a pussy....

please stay away, we already have our quota of idiots and assholes.

grow up. are you 14?
What a pussy....

Whenever I am in New York, which was 4 times in the last year.

grow up. are you 14?
What a pussy....

please stay away, we already have our quota of idiots and assholes.
You certainly are.

grow up. are you 14?
What a pussy....

So you drop in as a tourist. Not exactly the badass you were pretending to be.

What a pussy....

I used to hang out there years ago when |I lived in New York. Now Harlem is a great place to go for food and a nice walk around.

What a pussy....

I used to hang out there years ago when |I lived in New York. Now Harlem is a great place to go for food and a nice walk around.

You can have the whole city for all I care. NY sucks.

I will take it. New York is one of the world's great cities. How much time have you spent there?

I will take it. New York is one of the world's great cities. How much time have you spent there?

Enough to know it's a filthy pit full of insufferable a-holes.

It is a shame to go through life as miserable and jealous as you.

It is a shame to go through life as miserable and jealous as you.

"Miserable"? I don't live in New York.

"Jealous"? Of what?

Forum List

Back