Puss to the World... Policy

I suppose you could applaud Obama for trying a new way on Foreign Policy.
The policy of bowing, blaming America first and if we're nice they'll be nice.

It may already be to late to change but this making nice policy shows no sign of success whatever.

Sheezz..Even the French are laughing at us...

Obama ......... The Great American SELL OUT!

He needs Evicted!

Set his goods on the curb!

who wrote that post, it is not signed. i cannot tell who wrote it. i think i am melting.

So anyways, what would you all have done differently? Keep that missile defense system in Poland pointed at missiles from Moscow thus cowtowing to the Poles who wanted our money spent in their country? I'm more worried about our Middle Eastern brothers than our Russian foes.

I am more concerned about ACORN.

I suppose it could be called "gesture politics".

BushCheney flipped the world the bird. Obama's gesture is to offer his hand.
Just remember, when you've given the world digitis impuducus you've got nowhere to go, Obama at least can withdraw his hand and replace it with a fist.

I guess we'll have to disagree, once you establish yourself as a wimp I would think it difficult to suddenly present the fist. For Obama it may be too late.

I just believe it's better to come at it from a position of strength. While other countries dither America has been the country that sucked it up and took care of the problem.

I think Obama's a "Rock Star" with foreign citizens because he agrees with them that it's always America's fault. They want America to kiss there butts and Obama is happy to do so.

America's the only super power right now, it should play the part, not some pussy whipped giant to the world.

you are wrong.

Hmmmm Yank. Haven't seen any successes in Ol'BO's corner either. Guess the bowing and scraping and apologizing just don't work worth a damn either. Personally I'd rather call em all assholes. Results are the same.

It's real easy for a computer commando to call the results the same. Obviously you nor your family have felt the pain of a dead US soldier in your family? THAT is the result of the failed Bush/Cheney foreign policy. DEAD US SOLDIERS. And for what? What the fuck did we gain? Give me ONE thing concrete that these 4400+ soldiers died for.

I suppose it could be called "gesture politics".

BushCheney flipped the world the bird. Obama's gesture is to offer his hand.
Just remember, when you've given the world digitis impuducus you've got nowhere to go, Obama at least can withdraw his hand and replace it with a fist.

Yes, but you have to have the fist clenched and ready to punch before you get pummeled.

Chamberlain was a practitioner of gesture politics, so was Jimmy Carter.

The real danger here for Obama is it is the perception of the Iranians, Russians and Chinese is that he is all talk with no ability to impose consequences.

I think they might put it down to will. And I think they would be surprised.

I don't see one thing wrong with the bows, it's petty to keep talking about it like he was being subservient.

Mr. Sneer does, though...

Former Vice President Dick Cheney gave an interview to conservative talk radio host Scott Hennen today, in which he slammed President Obama's "fundamentally harmful" bow to the Japanese Emperor during his trip to Asia.

In the interview, Cheney says that when the President bows to a foreign leader, "our friends and allies don't expect it and our adversaries perceive it as a sign of weakness."

....and we all know how much cred he has, right?

:lol:

Yank. Don't mind you ragging on me but kindly leave my family members both alive and dead out of it please. You have no idea about my family and how many I've lost to war. Perhaps you should think before your fiingers do the walking pal.

Forum List

Back