Puss President Blames Bush.. Still

Did Bush inherit a recession from Clinton?

LOL Is this your way of admitting that you were WRONG and I was RIGHT? LOL you FALSELY and DISHONESTLY attacked me and my statement and yet I proved my claim that W blamed his predecessor.
Therefore, your attack against me was baseless and based on the fact that you lack the integrity to admit when you are proven WRONG you are nothing but a TROLL.
Furthermore, the point of this thread was to attack obama merely for pointing out what he inherited. W did the same thing and yet you hypocrites refuse to hold bush to the same scrutiny and criticism that you do obama.
If it's bad when obama does it then why isn't it just as bad when W does it??

You're a libtard shithead...you proved nothing other than what a worthless piece of fecal matter you are....and YOU still didn't answer the question liar....because in your attempt to weasel out of it in your typical snake like dishonest way...you know it's the truth.

You are nothing more than a hyperpartisan troll drsmith...and for those here who don't know your history of impersonating a Dr. on the MSNBC boards....let it be known that you are definately NO Dr. Your too fucking stupid.

LOL says the hack who chimed into this thread ONLY to attack me and who offered NOTHING of substance to the thread. SO it's no surprise that you response is nothing but more of the same baseless dishonest personal attacks. LOL

FACT: I stated that W blamed his predecessor and claimed that he "inherited a recession" in response to the question "Can you tell me when was the last time a President pointed a finger at the last administration?"

FACT: You said that I was lying.

FACT: I showed PROOF that I was telling the truth meaning that you are and were WRONG.

Furthermore, I NEVER impersonated a doctor and have said repeatedly in response to your false allegations that D and R are my first and middle initials. However, you did have a habit of impersonating other posters on the msnbc boards and one time even tried to impersonate me with the name drsmith1O72 with the letter "O" in the place of the number "0".

Oh and I just love how you demand that I answer your questions when you failed to answer mine and fail to admit that you were WRONG when you accused me of lying.

Come on PP it's really easy IF you are honest. I was RIGHT and you were WRONG.
LOL

Last edited:
Does anyone even pay attention to Drsmith's nonsensical ramblings other than to TRY to point them out to him? He is such a lost cause that I honestly think it is an organic issue with his brain (what's left of it).

Does anyone even pay attention to Drsmith's nonsensical ramblings other than to TRY to point them out to him? He is such a lost cause that I honestly think it is an organic issue with his brain (what's left of it).

Wow If it isn't another troll chiming in only to attack me personally as they fail to contribute anything of substance to the thread. Fact is that I proved my statement to be true and PP falsey accused me of being dishonest and doesn't have the integrity to admit when he is wrong.

So what is it that you fail to understand Si??

How is my providing proof of my claim that W pointed the finger at his predecessor in response to a question asked by a righty nonsensical??

Can you debate the facts and show that anything I said is incorrect or are your postings limited to baseless personal attacks?

Last edited:

Indeed...the hack was caught on numerous occasions accepting the title of "Doc", "Doctor Smith" and played right into it....I would say some sort mental disorder is definately a possibility along with his admitted transvestism....something along the lines of Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs". Sad indeed.....

and I suppose he has empiracle proof that this statement is true....
you did have a habit of impersonating other posters on the msnbc boards and one time even tried to impersonate me with the name drsmith1O72 with the letter "O" in the place of the number "0".

probably not since I cleaned the floor with him on several occasions in his rants. It all just boils down to petty jealousy exhibited by drsmith who obviously is unhappy with their life. So my post directed at him stands on it's irrefutable merits.....have a great day Si.

Indeed...the hack was caught on numerous occasions accepting the title of "Doc", "Doctor Smith" and played right into it....I would say some sort mental disorder is definately a possibility along with his admitted transvestism....something along the lines of Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs". Sad indeed.....

Back to that old lie which you follow up with more of your baseless personal attacks. So can you show how anything I said was actually wrong or not?? My guess is that you can't or else you would have. The fact is that I proved my claim and you can run away from the facts but it won't change them. I was right and you were WRONG. LOL

and I suppose he has empiracle proof that this statement is true....
you did have a habit of impersonating other posters on the msnbc boards and one time even tried to impersonate me with the name drsmith1O72 with the letter "O" in the place of the number "0".

probably not since I cleaned the floor with him on several occasions in his rants. It all just boils down to petty jealousy exhibited by drsmith who obviously is unhappy with their life. So my post directed at him stands on it's irrefutable merits.....have a great day Si.

Well since the msnbc message board is gone no I cannot but then on that same note you cannot offer any proof of your FALSE claim that I impersonated a doctor either. LOL Stuck your foot in your mouth on that one didn't you PP?? furthermore, can you prove that you "cleaned the floor" with me? LOL

However the FACT remains that you chimed into this thread only to attack me while offering nothing of substance to the topic of this thread which makes you a troll. Then you have the FACT that I provided proof of my claim which shows that your attack was baseless. In the end you LOSE and I "cleaned the floor" with you and all you can do is lash out and attack me personally because the FACTS are on my side. LOL

Forum List

Back