Puss President Blames Bush.. Still

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What is it with this whinny puss President we're stuck with. He can hardly make a speech without blaming Bush.

Where's the great change oh wonder god, whoops I forgot, that's right... it's Bush's fault.

He still can't step up to the plate and take responsibility, he would rather whine.

HUGE.. HUGE.. mistake for America....:(

What is it with this whinny puss President we're stuck with. He can hardly make a speech without blaming Bush.

Where's the great change oh wonder god, whoops I forgot, that's right... it's Bush's fault.

He still can't step up to the plate and take responsibility, he would rather whine.

What are you talking about? The economy, wars, domestic policy, Bush did mismanage all of it.

Obama is still in his first year, he has time to fix at least some of the Bush failures.

If that trend continues then he should be blaming Pelosi and Reid when they lose the House and Senate in 2010.

Ah yes, the triad of stupidity plus one (Biden) , these 4 have made more pathetically stupid statements than I thought humanly possible.

Even with the media firmly suck holed to their butts the American people are catching on as reflected in the polls. Thank God the American people are coming out of their stupor and getting more and more pissed off.

What are you talking about? The economy, wars, domestic policy, Bush did mismanage all of it.

Obama is still in his first year, he has time to fix at least some of the Bush failures.

Yes, Bush was a horrible president.....But you're saying to give time to president Obama to save the economy! What! the way he spends money we are going to go into a double recession.
And with the war... hes sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan, that's not solving the problem. The best thing to do would be to pull our troops out! We do no good in Iraq or Afghanistan... Us being there has elevated another potential attack like 9/11. If anything Obama is Bush all over again... deal with Bush's Economic mismanagement... pssshhh

Once you step into the White House you own every last bit of crap that comes out.

It is all yours.

If that trend continues then he should be blaming Pelosi and Reid when they lose the House and Senate in 2010.

Ah yes, the triad of stupidity plus one (Biden) , these 4 have made more pathetically stupid statements than I thought humanly possible.

Even with the media firmly suck holed to their butts the American people are catching on as reflected in the polls. Thank God the American people are coming out of their stupor and getting more and more pissed off.

Honestly, I dont think the polls mean jack squat... I think were on the same page but lets face it, the average American people are stupid! and the media is brainwashing the masses...

You know I would like to be kind to you, so I'll just ask 2 questions.

Has Obama affected a positive direction in any of the issues you stated?

Who has controlled Congress for the past 3 years and was the party of no the previous 6 years?

Honestly, I dont think the polls mean jack squat... I think were on the same page but lets face it, the average American people are stupid! and the media is brainwashing the masses...

Sue me, I'm a tad optimistic......:confused:.... stranger.. ...(welcome and Hello)

Sue me, I'm a tad optimistic......:confused:.... stranger.. ...(welcome and Hello)

Hey there! haha... I think alot of Americans like Obama, for what reason, I don't know... I mean I think he's a nice guy... and one thing I do believe he's the most popular president on a global scale since John F. Kennedy.... Now with that said I think he's doing a piss poor job as president, especially when it comes to economics, I think we are going to go into a double recession because of him...
What happend to the "Taft Republicans"?

Who has controlled Congress for the past 3 years and was the party of no the previous 6 years?

You find it so hard to be kind in the face of questions about an inane post? Keep your kindness. This is a political message board, it's where discussion takes place.

You responded with more questions, btw.

Hey there! haha... I think alot of Americans like Obama, for what reason, I don't know... I mean I think he's a nice guy... and one thing I do believe he's the most popular president on a global scale since John F. Kennedy.... Now with that said I think he's doing a piss poor job as president, especially when it comes to economics, I think we are going to go into a double recession because of him...

Well looks like I'm going to have to do some learnin on these "Taft Republicans" you speak of.

This recession looks more like a flat bottom V to me, no up for some time. Thank God I bought gold.

He's a Globe Pop because he runs America down, they love that.

You find it so hard to be kind in the face of questions about an inane post? Keep your kindness. This is a political message board, it's where discussion takes place.

You responded with more questions, btw.

Well okay then lets call it a rant about Obama constantly blaming Bush.

When Bush took over from the Clinton recession I don't recall him pussing out and blaming Clinton, he took immediate responsibility and produced results.

The issue is Obama being a puss, so lets talk about that fact. You agree or not?

That seems to be all he has, popularity due to his ability to baffle the simple with bullshit. Although his support is nosediving, I don't think we've seen anything yet, wait until we start paying for his bad policy.
Of course he's popular on the world stage, he looks weak and is blaming America for everything from radical islam to global warming.

:night: just realized how late it is...Just when things were getting good, damn.

Those who defend and excuse Bush Jr can always brag they voted for and supported a president considered by most as the worst president in our history. A president in a fog that 911 woke up, but sadly a man so inept his next actions made no sense to any thoughtful person. Bush supporters, will you tell your children and grandchildren honestly how you supported this spoiled child as president? Or will they only rail against a president trying to put things right? Seems the latter.

'Bush leaves problems to successor' By Jennifer Loven, Associated Press Writer

"WASHINGTON - Over and over, President Bush confidently promised to "solve problems, not pass them on to future presidents and future generations." As the clock runs out on his eight-year presidency, a tall stack of troubles remain and Bush's words ring hollow.

Iraq, budget deficits, the looming insolvency of Social Security and Medicare, high health and energy costs, a national immigration mess — the next president will inherit these problems in January 2009. With Bush's popularity at an all time low and relations with the Democratic-led Congress acrimonious, he has little or no chance of pulling off a surprise victory in his time left.

"We're in a worse place than we were in 1999" before Bush became president, lamented Matthew Dowd, a former pollster and chief campaign strategist for Bush who has become disillusioned with his old boss."

Bush leaves problems to successor (Analysis: Bush to pass on his problems) - article with pics - Democratic Underground

You can't document change without setting a starting point.

Bush fucked this up and here is how we are fixing it.

With Bush fuck-ups...the next four Presidents will be blaming him

Indeed. Obama will blame until he is gone.

Barack Obama is demonstrating bottomless reservoirs of gracelessness. A full 13 months after his election, in the course of justifying the deployment of 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan, President Obama could not spare a word of praise for George W. Bush -- not even when recounting the nation's "unified" response to 9/11. To the contrary, throughout his pained recitation of the choices we face in Afghanistan, he adverted at least half a dozen times to the supposed blunders of his predecessor.

It's beginning to sound whiny -- and unpresidential. Enough about the terrible mess he inherited. Let's hear a little more about the tremendous honor that has been bestowed on him. Ronald Reagan inherited a worse situation in 1980 -- inflation at 13.5 percent; the prime rate at 21 percent; the Soviets in Afghanistan; American hostages in Tehran; communist coups in 10 new countries over the previous decade -- but Reagan never impugned his predecessor. As biographer Lou Cannon noted "Reagan ... was generous to Carter in his public statements even though he did not care for him."

George W. Bush showed the same chivalry toward Bill Clinton, declining to breathe a negative word about him -- even when sorely tempted by the pardon scandal that further tarnished an already clouded tenure. Even now, despite the unremitting barrage from his successor, Bush keeps silent, true to his tradition of civility toward opponents.

More . . .

RealClearPolitics - Does Obama Listen to Himself?

The Prez is to busy with his healthcare, green and crap and trade bs to worry about the economy. Guy needs to lose his agenda and start thinking about unemployment, the deficit and golly gee how about a few jobs???

This guy doesn't miss an opportunity to blame Bush. He'll still be doing it three years from now.OL'BO better hope things improve because blaming OL'Bush will be a hard sell at the end those 3 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back