Puss Delivery

By the way, I think you are such a great husband I even wish I was married to you.

You are the gold standard my lovely friend.

I am taking notes.

He is a keeper, but I can totally picture him singing "The Man Song".:lol:

:rofl:... actually I'm kinda pissed...

Just kidding .. I like that song but it doesn't fit as my motto song...

Kiss2.gif

What is it with girls/women and cats.

About a year ago there's a stray kitten outside our back fence. Well.. already having 3 cats, 2 dogs, a turtle and assorted fish, I just wasn't in favor of taking on yet another animal.

Of course.. my 9 year old daughter is in full blown, "can we have it", "can we have it" "can I feed it" "can I feed it" mode. Well I say.. you can feed it but outside the fence, don't let it in the yard.

So .. a half hour later, I go out the back yard to check on things only to find my daughter hand feeding the kitten at the bottom step of our deck.

Well..things went from bad to worse, my wife gets home from work and next thing you know, I'm overruled (I pussed) and we have a new cat... Isabella.... shezz ..:eusa_eh:

Now... tonight as I write this post, Isabella is delivering kittens and there's the big push by my wife and daughters to keep at least one of the kittens... Damn

Doesn't your kid get an allowance? Just take it out of that. That's what I do with my kids. When you spend their money, their priorities magically change.

No.. they don't get allowances but I suppose I could start and take it away..:lol:

My kids get money for doing chores and making good grades. They know exactly how much they have in their little bank accounts. If they want something, they rarely have to ask for it because they know they can get it if they have enough money. If you don't pay your kids for stuff, you might consider starting if you have the money.

Doesn't your kid get an allowance? Just take it out of that. That's what I do with my kids. When you spend their money, their priorities magically change.

No.. they don't get allowances but I suppose I could start and take it away..:lol:

My kids get money for doing chores and making good grades. They know exactly how much they have in their little bank accounts. If they want something, they rarely have to ask for it because they know they can get it if they have enough money. If you don't pay your kids for stuff, you might consider starting if you have the money.

My kids get paid for good grades.. which has worked out very well. They do have chores, which I must admit hasn't been working out so well. This allowance thing just might be the ticket..

It ends up, Isabella had 3 kittens and I'm getting the soft sell so far.. Dad .. "hold the kitten".. "aren't they cute".. "oh, I love this one"...

On my cousins birthday, she found a kitten on her front porch and said "Look, mom, a present from God!" :lol: Of course she got to keep said present.

The pastor had a kitten that climbed up a tree in his backyard and then was afraid to come down.

He coaxed, offered warm milk, etc.

The kitty would not come down. The tree was not sturdy enough to climb, so the pastor decided that if he tied a rope to his car and drove away so that the tree bent down, he could then reach up and get the kitten.

He did all this, checking his progress in the car frequently, then figured if he went just a little bit further, the tree would be bent sufficiently for him to reach the kitten.

But as he moved a little further forward, the rope broke.

The tree went “boing!” and the kitten instantly sailed through the air — out of sight.

The pastor felt terrible.

He walked all over the neighborhood asking people if they’d seen a little kitten.

No. Nobody had seen a stray kitten.

So he prayed, “Lord, I just commit this kitten to your keeping,” and went on about his business.

A few days later he was at the grocery store, and met one of his church members.

He happened to look into her shopping cart and was amazed to see cat food.

Now this woman was a cat hater and everyone knew it,

so he asked her, “Why are you buying cat food when you hate cats so much?”

She replied,

“You won’t believe this,” and told him how her little girl had been begging her for a cat, but she kept refusing.

Then a few days before, the child had begged again, so the Mom finally told her little girl, “Well if God gives you a cat, I’ll let you keep it.”

She told the pastor,

“I watched my child go out in the yard,

get on her knees, and ask God for a cat.

And really, Pastor, you won’t believe this, but I saw it with my own eyes.

A kitten suddenly came flying out of the clear blue sky, with its paws outspread, and landed right in front of her.”

You never know. . . .

On my cousins birthday, she found a kitten on her front porch and said "Look, mom, a present from God!" :lol: Of course she got to keep said present.

The pastor had a kitten that climbed up a tree in his backyard and then was afraid to come down.

He coaxed, offered warm milk, etc.

The kitty would not come down. The tree was not sturdy enough to climb, so the pastor decided that if he tied a rope to his car and drove away so that the tree bent down, he could then reach up and get the kitten.

He did all this, checking his progress in the car frequently, then figured if he went just a little bit further, the tree would be bent sufficiently for him to reach the kitten.

But as he moved a little further forward, the rope broke.

The tree went “boing!” and the kitten instantly sailed through the air — out of sight.

The pastor felt terrible.

He walked all over the neighborhood asking people if they’d seen a little kitten.

No. Nobody had seen a stray kitten.

So he prayed, “Lord, I just commit this kitten to your keeping,” and went on about his business.

A few days later he was at the grocery store, and met one of his church members.

He happened to look into her shopping cart and was amazed to see cat food.

Now this woman was a cat hater and everyone knew it,

so he asked her, “Why are you buying cat food when you hate cats so much?”

She replied,

“You won’t believe this,” and told him how her little girl had been begging her for a cat, but she kept refusing.

Then a few days before, the child had begged again, so the Mom finally told her little girl, “Well if God gives you a cat, I’ll let you keep it.”

She told the pastor,

“I watched my child go out in the yard,

get on her knees, and ask God for a cat.

And really, Pastor, you won’t believe this, but I saw it with my own eyes.

A kitten suddenly came flying out of the clear blue sky, with its paws outspread, and landed right in front of her.”

You never know. . . .

:eusa_pray:..........That was great....

Update

Damn it ... these kittens are cute.. especially the male.... I call.... "Fathead"

Their just starting to run around play and basically smelling up our spare room, which regrettably is the same room I post messages from.. it's bad I tell ya.... real bad......:eusa_sick:

Well anyway... Fathead is kinda growing on me, long fur and half his body is head, just weird looking in a cute way, can't walk without falling on it, pathetic really but it does make me laugh...

I'm just making believe that I have some power in this situation for now...:lol:

Update

Damn it ... these kittens are cute.. especially the male.... I call.... "Fathead"

Their just starting to run around play and basically smelling up our spare room, which regrettably is the same room I post messages from.. it's bad I tell ya.... real bad......:eusa_sick:

Well anyway... Fathead is kinda growing on me, long fur and half his body is head, just weird looking in a cute way, can't walk without falling on it, pathetic really but it does make me laugh...

I'm just making believe that I have some power in this situation for now...:lol:

Just give up and keep 'em all.

cat-blancatideo.gif

Update

cat-blancatideo.gif

Okay then.. this isn't one of your more helpful moments...:lol:

Update

cat-blancatideo.gif

I am helping! It will save you the effort of arguing and stuff.... and if you just say 'hey, let's keep 'em all', you can score some points to use in a really important argument some other time.... Devious, no?

cat-blancatideo.gif

I am helping! It will save you the effort of arguing and stuff.... and if you just say 'hey, let's keep 'em all', you can score some points to use in a really important argument some other time.... Devious, no?

:lol:.. I guess your not quite over that bump to the head..

Devious :ack-1:.. I'm stuck with 3 extra cats.. for God sake...

Sheez .. even I, don't need that many points...

(how are you.. by the way?)

Last edited:
:) at Lumpy.

When our Mama Siamese got frisky one time, we wound up with a litter of half Siamese all black kittens. They were beautiful but they sure as heck weren't pure bred. I remember there I was on Mother's Day, giving away the adorable little critters along with a piece of my heart handed over with each one.

But here's what you do. You're probably stuck with at least one additional cat but you get around the surplus population by telling your daughter to get ready to sell kittens in another couple of weeks or so when they are weaned. And tell her she can keep whatever money she can get for the kittens and spend it on whatever reasonable thing(s) she wants. Who knows? Maybe her entreprenourial instincts will take over and she'll sell them all. :)

:) at Lumpy.

When our Mama Siamese got frisky one time, we wound up with a litter of half Siamese all black kittens. They were beautiful but they sure as heck weren't pure bred. I remember there I was on Mother's Day, giving away the adorable little critters along with a piece of my heart handed over with each one.

But here's what you do. You're probably stuck with at least one additional cat but you get around the surplus population by telling your daughter to get ready to sell kittens in another couple of weeks or so when they are weaned. And tell her she can keep whatever money she can get for the kittens and spend it on whatever reasonable thing(s) she wants. Who knows? Maybe her entreprenourial instincts will take over and she'll sell them all. :)

Seems that "Fathead" is sticking around (I like that he's odd looking) and the other 2 have found good homes..

update ... Fathead gets to stay.. only now it's, Fathead Charlie

1 found a home and the other will be gone within the week..

Thank God .. I hate cat boxes

Forum List

Back