Puss Delivery

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What is it with girls/women and cats.

About a year ago there's a stray kitten outside our back fence. Well.. already having 3 cats, 2 dogs, a turtle and assorted fish, I just wasn't in favor of taking on yet another animal.

Of course.. my 9 year old daughter is in full blown, "can we have it", "can we have it" "can I feed it" "can I feed it" mode. Well I say.. you can feed it but outside the fence, don't let it in the yard.

So .. a half hour later, I go out the back yard to check on things only to find my daughter hand feeding the kitten at the bottom step of our deck.

Well..things went from bad to worse, my wife gets home from work and next thing you know, I'm overruled (I pussed) and we have a new cat... Isabella.... shezz ..:eusa_eh:

Now... tonight as I write this post, Isabella is delivering kittens and there's the big push by my wife and daughters to keep at least one of the kittens... Damn

Lumpy you lovable lunk, have you not learned by now, all women are lesbians, they all love pussy cats.

By the way, I think you are such a great husband I even wish I was married to you.

You are the gold standard my lovely friend.

I am taking notes.

Last edited:

About a year ago there's a stray kitten outside our back fence. Well.. already having 3 cats, 2 dogs, a turtle and assorted fish, I just wasn't in favor of taking on yet another animal.

Of course.. my 9 year old daughter is in full blown, "can we have it", "can we have it" "can I feed it" "can I feed it" mode. Well I say.. you can feed it but outside the fence, don't let it in the yard.

So .. a half hour later, I go out the back yard to check on things only to find my daughter hand feeding the kitten at the bottom step of our deck.

Well..things went from bad to worse, my wife gets home from work and next thing you know, I'm overruled (I pussed) and we have a new cat... Isabella.... shezz ..:eusa_eh:

Now... tonight as I write this post, Isabella is delivering kittens and there's the big push by my wife and daughters to keep at least one of the kittens... Damn

:lol:

By the way, I think you are such a great husband I even wish I was married to you.

I am taking notes.

Well.. ah.. thanks.. I put up just enough resistance to them that when I look down the boys are still hanging around and happy.....:lol:

Last edited:
One of our cats ( we some how have 8) gave birth to three kittens, we were wondering what to do with them, when the Dog came up and ate them:(

Send your wife and daughter to see me. There's 6 kittens here that are looking for new homes. I can hook you up.

One of our cats ( we some how have 8) gave birth to three kittens, we were wondering what to do with them, when the Dog came up and ate them:(

You don't have to share everything on here ya know.
Oh She was punished, no food for a day, but then again she'd already eaten:lol:

:eek: :eek: STOP IT!

<once again, zoom thinks 'I could have died without ever knowing this; wished I hadn't read it'>

Send your wife and daughter to see me. There's 6 kittens here that are looking for new homes. I can hook you up.

:eusa_hand:

Only 6? Hell, the cast from the musical "CATS" lives out by our dumpsters. One's even adopted my hanging planter (that isn't hanging) as his bed.:eusa_eh:

I am taking notes.

He is a keeper, but I can totally picture him singing "The Man Song".:lol:

:rofl:... actually I'm kinda pissed...

Just kidding .. I like that song but it doesn't fit as my motto song...

On my cousins birthday, she found a kitten on her front porch and said "Look, mom, a present from God!" :lol: Of course she got to keep said present.

Doesn't your kid get an allowance? Just take it out of that. That's what I do with my kids. When you spend their money, their priorities magically change.

Doesn't your kid get an allowance? Just take it out of that. That's what I do with my kids. When you spend their money, their priorities magically change.

No.. they don't get allowances but I suppose I could start and take it away..:lol:

Forum List

Back