Pushing Micheal Moore off a cliff

:lol:
Yet, the same folks who blast Moore, worship the ground of Moore's far right wing counterparts, who exaggerate and misinform their audiences much like Moore.

Care to name a few.... AND THEIR SAID LIES?

200 Million per day for the cost of Obama's failed trip to India and surrounding countries=a lie
Again.... NO PROOF that it was a lie... just hear say

Sherrods speech which was nicely edited= a lie Edited No (It was shortened for TV)... a Lie... No - The woman was a racist and she admitted it. Remember she had to send him to "one of his own kind".... Brietbart just shined a light on it, and Obama jumped the gun and had her fired.

Death Panels= a lie Do you really want to go there... Look up Krugamans comment on "death panels".
Hannity showing a tape of a Tea Party rally but it wasn't the one he was addressing= a lie Give me a break.... and a link to said lie, b/c you are batting 0 for 4 right now

And I just winged it to get this short list! And got it all wrong - YOU FAIL nitwit!
BUT based on your response, I can tell you are just one the sheep who believe everything your ideological talking heads scream at you. You're no better than the lefties who do the same thing.
How about studying the issues form all sides and using the brain God gave you, instead of letting someone else think for you.

As far as someone else thinking for me.... SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! Those talking heads you listed dont do my thinking.
I, at times, listen to them b/c they say the things I wish I could. I just dont have a radio show of my own... BTW, I have been on several radioshows myself, and they listened to me... not the other way around.
So take your own advice and stop listening to the talking points from the libturds out there and think for YOURSELF!

That is all.....

Oh yeah, and :fu:

200 Million per day for the cost of Obama's failed trip to India and surrounding countries=a lie
Sherrods speech which was nicely edited= a lie
Death Panels= a lie
Hannity showing a tape of a Tea Party rally but it wasn't the one he was addressing= a lie

And I just winged it to get this short list!
BUT based on your response, I can tell you are just one the sheep who believe everything your ideological talking heads scream at you. You're no better than the lefties who do the same thing.
How about studying the issues form all sides and using the brain God gave you, instead of letting someone else think for you.

Funny how the people complaining about talking heads and not thinking for yourself always sound exactly the same.

Amy Goodman?

Talk about a tore up liberal hippy lezbo drug wasted hag, and you're talkin' Amy Goodman.

That skanky wench lives in the sixties, and is as loony as they come.

No wonder Michael Moore was on her show.

Pentagon Dismisses Reports of 34 Warships for Obama Trip Security - Political Punch
Sherrods speech which was nicely edited= a lie Edited No (It was shortened for TV)... a Lie... No - The woman was a racist and she admitted it. Remember she had to send him to "one of his own kind".... Brietbart just shined a light on it, and Obama jumped the gun and had her fired.
It was "shorten for TV" and the part that was left out clearly made the video a none story as it clarified and vindicated Sherrod. Why would they leave that particular part out? And yep, Obama jumped the gun.
Death Panels= a lie Do you really want to go there... Look up Krugamans comment on "death panels".
Grassley Admits No Death Panels Exist...[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CGeED_lavU[/ame]
AP Fact Check: No "Death Panel" In Bill - CBS News

Rather than creating 'death panels,' new law adds to end-of-life options
PolitiFact | PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels'
Hannity showing a tape of a Tea Party rally but it wasn't the one he was addressing= a lie Give me a
I GUESS THAT MAKES ME 3.5 FOR 4! Not bad I might add. break.... and a link to said lie, b/c you are batting 0 for 4 right now

I made a mistake it wasn't a Tea Party rally it was,,,,, it was something else
Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest FootageSean Hannity uses footage of Glenn Beck's bigger protest to make the GOP's health care rally appear more heavily attended.
Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest Footage - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/10/2009 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

And I just winged it to get this short list! And got it all wrong - YOU FAIL nitwit! Oh, I guess I wasn't wrong!!BUT based on your response, I can tell you are just one the sheep who believe everything your ideological talking heads scream at you. You're no better than the lefties who do the same thing.

As far as someone else thinking for me.... SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! Those talking heads you listed dont do my thinking.
I, at times, listen to them b/c they say the things I wish I could. I just dont have a radio show of my own... BTW, I have been on several radioshows myself, and they listened to me... not the other way around.
So take your own advice and stop listening to the talking points from the libturds out there and think for YOURSELF!

That is all.....

Are you showing me the finger that just came outa your ass? Where you looking for your head?

Last edited:
MM is a great American.
Look at the films he's made. The look at the major changes that took place after the exposure.

it wouldn't do to shove fatty off a cliff because

Bumbles Bounce

bumbles.jpg

Hannity showing a tape of a Tea Party rally but it wasn't the one he was addressing= a lie Give me a break.... and a link to said lie, b/c you are batting 0 for 4 right now

And I just winged it to get this short list! And got it all wrong - YOU FAIL nitwit!

Ya' think you can MANAGE that????? :eusa_eh:

How 'bout referencing those insurance-folks who had direct-responsibilities to marginalize Michael Moore??????

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okcUWeF4h6w[/ame]

:rolleyes:

(This KICKIN'-"conservative"-ASS!! is gettin'-to-be a full-time job!!
eusa_doh.gif
)​

Pentagon Dismisses Reports of 34 Warships for Obama Trip Security - Political Punch
It was "shorten for TV" and the part that was left out clearly made the video a none story as it clarified and vindicated Sherrod. Why would they leave that particular part out? And yep, Obama jumped the gun.
Grassley Admits No Death Panels Exist...www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CGeED_lavU
AP Fact Check: No "Death Panel" In Bill - CBS News

Rather than creating 'death panels,' new law adds to end-of-life options
PolitiFact | PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels'
Hannity showing a tape of a Tea Party rally but it wasn't the one he was addressing= a lie Give me a
I GUESS THAT MAKES ME 3.5 FOR 4! Not bad I might add. break.... and a link to said lie, b/c you are batting 0 for 4 right now

I made a mistake it wasn't a Tea Party rally it was,,,,, it was something else
Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest FootageSean Hannity uses footage of Glenn Beck's bigger protest to make the GOP's health care rally appear more heavily attended.
Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest Footage - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/10/2009 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

And I just winged it to get this short list! And got it all wrong - YOU FAIL nitwit! Oh, I guess I wasn't wrong!!BUT based on your response, I can tell you are just one the sheep who believe everything your ideological talking heads scream at you. You're no better than the lefties who do the same thing.

That is all.....

Are you showing me the finger that just came outa your ass? Where you looking for your head?

Yep... just as I thought.

You get your liberal "talking pionts" and try to say they are the end all and be all of the political world.

Pentagon Dismisses Reports of 34 Warships for Obama Trip Security….

Well of course they did! The thing they left out in the article is…. HOW MUCH THEN??? What were the actual cost???? Why no answer… just take their word for it? No…! I don’t accept that… sorry!

I saw the Sherrod video, and you sir are wrong… she acted in a racist manner… period!

No “Death Panels” huh? OK… then just change the name of said panel and its all OK now??? “End of Life Options”….????? Really????

As far as the video is concerned… If that’s all ya got…. Whatev! I don’t answer to Fox News, and they don’t answer to me. Personally I don’t watch Hannity, nor John Leibowitz’ stupid comedy show. – If that is true however, shame on them.

So yes…. Yes you were wrong on most all of your “talking points”…..

But Hey…. Thanks for at least trying and not being quite as ugly as I might have been.

No since in hating eachother about it though… you’re entitled to your opinion.

Oh yeah, my finger is’nt stinky…. Cuz my shit don’t stink :finger3:

How 'bout referencing those insurance-folks who had direct-responsibilities to marginalize Michael Moore??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okcUWeF4h6w

eusa_doh.gif
)​

Fat ass Moore marginalized himself.... he is a fat fucking liar who will be fueling the pit of Hell all on his own for centuries.
You dont like me saying that.... well shiver me timbers..... FUCK OFF Shame-man!​

Michael Moore is what he is.. he delivers lies and delusions packaged up specifically for the whackaloons on the left.

His last decent, even moderately objective movie was Roger and Me. Whatever, who cares... let him keep making his movies. It's American God Damnit!!!

Michael Moore is what he is.. he delivers lies and delusions packaged up specifically for the whackaloons on the left.

eusa_doh.gif
)

Too-many BIG WORDS, FOR YA'????????

244.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okcUWeF4h6w

eusa_doh.gif
)​

Fat ass Moore marginalized himself.... he is a fat fucking liar who will be fueling the pit of Hell all on his own for centuries.
You dont like me saying that.... well shiver me timbers..... FUCK OFF Shame-man!​

Saddle-UP, Skippy!!!!!!

icehotel3.jpg

This should help your PERPETUALLY-KICKED ASS!!!!

244.gif

eusa_doh.gif
)

244.gif

No, not at all. Just way to much bullshit... and colors and underlines and hi-lighters. Could you try posting like a big boy?

eusa_doh.gif
)

244.gif

No, not at all. Just way to much bullshit... and colors and underlines and hi-lighters. Could you try posting like a big boy?
Havin' a little-problem stayin' on subject, huh?

Those underlines are hyper-text....that blow your argument straight-outta-the-water.

Keep-movin'-along....ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!

Forum List

Back