Push book Precious is based on

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
a co worker has this book, he has been slowly reading it with the excuse the ebonics is too much for him.....he left it the other day...so monday i pick it up....and read the first few pages....just to see how bad the ebonics was....well i am just about finished with the book....its a short book and for me..an easy read....who knew ebonics was my 2nd language? the book is sad....so far i dont see the joyous hope and all....but its an interesting read.

i have not seen the movie

This is the great thing about forums, anyone can say anything, we can really speak to each other in a way we never would off the Internet.

Now that can be as bad as it can be good, we are all going to read a lot of shit we do not want to read or know.

But, just in my not so humble-humble opinion-which has never been humble-and is usually drunk, that is the stuff we really need to know.

Agree or not, we need to know it.

Last edited:
I really want to know what every last one of you mother fuckers on Earth are thinking.

So I can hunt you down.

KIDDING!:eusa_drool:

okay here is what i am thinking...why do you pretend to be drunk...your grammar and spelling totally give you away.....you wax poetically...blah blah blah....and do it with style.....a style i dont believe more drunks would have at your claimed stage of drinking....i have seen drunks and sir you are not one.

I am the biggest fucking drinker on Earth, but I also have a relatively high IQ, a good education, and Microsoft spell check.

I have one up on Wniston Churchill.

Last edited:
Charles Bukowski wrote quite well out of drinking too.

Some of us are gifted in liver, love and lore.

But there is a price at 5 am.

a co worker has this book, he has been slowly reading it with the excuse the ebonics is too much for him.....he left it the other day...so monday i pick it up....and read the first few pages....just to see how bad the ebonics was....well i am just about finished with the book....its a short book and for me..an easy read....who knew ebonics was my 2nd language? the book is sad....so far i dont see the joyous hope and all....but its an interesting read.

i have not seen the movie

The book has been made into a very critically acclaimed movie.

o i know its a movie...i am more a reader however....my mind can conjure up things better than most....

o bullshit frogen.....i call bullshit....even with spell check and the rest....

Forum List

Back