Purpose Of Tea Party Is Clear But Obama Is Not Listening

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
In a town hall meeting yesterday Obama said "The challenge of the Tea Party is to identify what would you do".

Well they have Barry....but you ain't listening.

It's not good enough to claim your opposition doesn't have a clear message. It helps if you listen to that message in the first place.

Since it's inception the Tea Party movement has been about spending. Too much of it. That pretty obvious. The Tea Party is against all of the spending that's been going on. Obama admits now that he has been spending too much but he's now asking what would we cut. Then he gives us a list of programs that he had nothing to do with....that has been in place for decades. This is a dishonest response because what the Tea Party fears is all of the "NEW" spending that is going on. Not the "OLD" spending.

What the Tea Party fears is "NEW" taxes...not "OLD" taxes. A proposed Value Added Tax (VAT). To pay off all of the old and new spending the Obama administration is saying now that everything is on the table including instituting a new tax that will only grow over time. A tax that will be added to every product and service at every level in our economy...from the manufacturer to the consumer.

The second thing Tea Party members fear is that all of the new spending is forcing the government to allow the Bush tax cuts to expire. The panic that many Democrats show is obvious because now they're proposing letting them stay in place....but not for the rich.

This points out another lie. The slogan "Tax-cuts for the rich" is really a tax-cut for everyone. It also shows the weakness in their progressive ideology. If these tax-cuts caused the recession why in the hell would you even consider leaving any of them in place?

The Tea Party has been painted as racist, homophobes, terrorists, you name it. What they are is just a group of concerned Americans that see a government that is bent on destroying our way of life. Ether Democrats can't show them any future benefits of their failed policies or there aren't any. That is the reason the Tea Party was formed. But in all honesty if Obama refuses to listen what's the point of answering his question.

Last edited:
obama reminds me of the kid standing in the corner of the high school, pants on the flag pole, eyes clamped shut, incessantly repeating "they can't see me, they can't see me......"

The problem with average Joe's on message boards is this:

You can't just say "cut spending," and further, you can't even say WHERE you'd cut spending, until you have a thorough understanding of everything suggested cuts will effect, weighing the benefit analysis vs. the cons, etc.

You're all just simple minded idiot fucks who act like you have some in depth understanding of how a very complex fucking Government works when it's Miles-high over your loo-loo heads.

If I were President, I'd have a foul mouth. It would go something like this:

"What's your Genius Idea, since I'm just a Community Organizer?"

Tea Bagger: Cut spending
Pres.: Ok, where dick-head?
TEa Bagger: Ummm, over there.
Pres.: Ok, present me your cost/benefit analysis.
Tea Bagger: Ummm..wuss dat>?
Pres.: Not so simple, is it dick head?
Tea Bagger: Yea, you just think I'm a racist b/c I disagree with you.
Pres(smacks forehead): Thanks again, Fox!
Tea Bagger: The Pres. is so weak he cares about lil' ole' Fox news.

Since it's inception the Tea Party movement has been about spending.

How much does the Tea Party want to cut defense spending?

Even so, do you have an analysis to its effects?

What percentage do we have to outspend other 21st Century Nations in order to maintain a viable leadership on the world stage? What role does that viable leadership role play in the health and prosperity of our Country? etc..............etc..................STUDY.

Last week all but two Republican Senators voted against a bill that cut taxes on small businesses.

What else was in the bill? You know, that habit our illustrious leaders have of tacking crap onto the back of a good bill can sometimes require decent Senators (that is assuming we have any decent Senators) to vote against something they would like to support. Perhaps, we should stop the offensive hiding of other bills behind decent ones? Just an idea.

since its inception, the tea party movement has been about getting the radical right back in power.

No, it hasn't. And, it's pretty pathetic to keep lying about organizations because you happen to disagree with their politics. (By 'you', I don't mean you personally.... it's a general 'you' meaning everyone who just regurgitates crap from the media without actually bothering to find out the truth).

Last week all but two Republican Senators voted against a bill that cut taxes on small businesses.

What else was in the bill? You know, that habit our illustrious leaders have of tacking crap onto the back of a good bill can sometimes require decent Senators (that is assuming we have any decent Senators) to vote against something they would like to support. Perhaps, we should stop the offensive hiding of other bills behind decent ones? Just an idea.

Like what Reid is doing right now, attaching amnesty to the defense bill. Just one more example of how disconnected and out of touch these elitist, radical sons a bitchin' lefty's are, and one more GREAT reason why THEY NEED TO GO!

You can't just say "cut spending," and further, you can't even say WHERE you'd cut spending, until you have a thorough understanding of everything suggested cuts will effect, weighing the benefit analysis vs. the cons, etc.
You're all just simple minded idiot fucks who act like you have some in depth understanding of how a very complex fucking Government works when it's Miles-high over your loo-loo heads.
Oh yeah, balancing a checkbook is sooooo haarrrddd! None of us simpletons would ever think of cutting spending in certain areas or across the board. We can't handle all that "numberation stuffs". We need pointy headed intellectuals like you who graduated from Harvard, Yale and Columbia to tell us how to do it. :rolleyes:

The arrogance of the people Obama administration (and you) who look look down on us common folk like we're their servants! This is one of the many reasons why your party is gonna' get it's ass handed to it in November.

Sidebar: You know why Japans' economy is suckin? They've been electing pointy headed intelectuals who graduated from Todai (Tokyo University, Japanese Harvard) instead of people who actually know what they're doin' for the past 20+ years. America is going down that same road.

But hey, what would I know right? I didn't graduate from an Ivy League school and it took me 18 years to get my degree. Obviously I'm an idiot. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
since its inception, the tea party movement has been about getting the radical right back in power.

No, it hasn't. And, it's pretty pathetic to keep lying about organizations because you happen to disagree with their politics. (By 'you', I don't mean you personally.... it's a general 'you' meaning everyone who just regurgitates crap from the media without actually bothering to find out the truth).

Oh most know the truth CG, but how many of these hyper partisan, liberal lefty zealots do you know that will admit it? If this board is an example we can look to, I'd say not to freakin' many. They NEVER admit they're wrong, and they NEVER admit when they've been upstaged, out classed, and/or someone has a BETTER idea. "LYING" seems to be what "trickles down" in the OWEbama administration.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, balancing a checkbook is sooooo haarrrddd! None of us simpletons would ever think of cutting spending in certain areas or across the board. We can't handle all that "numberation stuffs". We need pointy headed intellectuals like you who graduated from Harvard, Yale and Columbia to tell us how to do it. :rolleyes:

The arrogance of the people Obama administration (and you) who look look down on us common folk like we're their servants! This is one of the many reasons why your party is gonna' get it's ass handed to it in November.

Sidebar: You know why Japans' economy is suckin? They've been electing pointy headed intelectuals who graduated from Todai (Tokyo University, Japanese Harvard) instead of people who actually know what they're doin' for the past 20+ years. America is going down that same road.

But hey, what would I know right? I didn't graduate from an Ivy League school and it took me 18 years to get my degree. Obviously I'm an idiot. :rolleyes:

If you have an in-depth knowledge as to the effects (risk vs. reward) analysis that any and all spending cuts YOU suggest would have on the Nation, as a whole, then I could respect your opinion to make said cuts if your analysis warrants them.

If you don't, it's pretty fucking simple. You're talking out of your ass.

If you have an in-depth knowledge as to the effects (risk vs. reward) analysis that any and all spending cuts YOU suggest would have on the Nation, as a whole, then I could respect your opinion to make said cuts if your analysis warrants them.

If you don't, it's pretty fucking simple. You're talking out of your ass.

And so are you. Because it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you CAN'T SPEND YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT! Here's the first thing that needs to be done GT, OWEbama care needs to be repealed, and will be.

See my sig line, and learn something.

Forum List

Back