Purity of Arms

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
WAR IS PEACE

"On June 6, 1982, a massive Israeli expeditionary force began the long expected invasion, Operation 'Peace for Galilee,' a phrase 'which sounds as if it comes directly out of the pages of 1984,' as one Israeli commentator wrote:

Only in the language of 1984 is war-peace and warfare-humane. One may mention, of course, that only in the Orwellian language of 1984 can occupation be liberal, and there is indeed a connection between the 'liberal occupation' [the Labor Party boast] and a war which equals peace."

Noble Israel's assault on Lebanon in 1982 stemmed from the expulsion of 100,000 Palestinians into Lebanon during the formation of the Jewish State.

"The military tactics, as widely reported by the Israeli and foreign press, were simple. Since Israel had total command of the air and overwhelming superiority in firepower from land, sea and air, the IDF simply blasted away everything before it, then sent soldiers in to 'clean out' what was left. We return to some descriptions of these tactics by Israeli military analysts.

"The tactics are familiar from Vietnam and other wars where a modern high technology army faces a vastly outmatched enemy.

"The difference lies in the fact that in other such cases, one rarely hears tales of great heroism and 'purity of arms,' though to be accurate, these stories were more prevalent among American 'supporters' than Israeli soldiers, many of whom were appalled at what they were ordered to do."

War is Peace

Colonel Richard Kemp, decorated war hero who led British forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, stating the Israeli military is the most moral in the world...
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.
Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]

How many children has the good colonel killed?

Your brain-dead shit is beyond pathetic.

Georgie girl, Colonel Kemp is a decorated war hero. You're a worthless bum.

Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006.
Richard Kemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds like a hired killer to me.

I suppose the heroic British occupation of Ireland ranks high on your list of imperial accomplishments?

Sounds like you're an abject failure in life, Georgie.

Too bad you weren't aborted. It would save a lot of people a lot of misery

You and Israel are abortions.

Warren Buffett knows better than failed losers, Georgie, like you..
Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA]YouTube - Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com[/ame]

"Economist Middle East correspondent G. H. Jansen describes Israel's tactics in the first days of the war as follows: to surround cities and towns 'so swiftly that civilian inhabitants were trapped inside, and then to pound them from land, sea and air.

"'After a couple of days of this there would be a timid probing attack: if there were resistance the pounding would resume.'* "A second striking aspect of Israeli military doctrine exemplified in the Lebanese campaign,' he notes, 'is the military exploitation of a cease-fire.'

"Israel has done this so often, in every one of its wars, that perhaps one must assume that for the Israeli military 'cease-fire' only means 'no shooting' and is totally unconnected with any freezing of positions on the ground along a 'cease-fire' line.'

"We have, in fact, noted several earlier examples of exploitation of cease-fire: the conquest of Eilat in 1949 and of the Golan Heights in 1967.

'"The Israelis, in this war, have refined their cease-fire-exploitation doctrine by declaring cease-fires unilaterally, at times most advantageous to them.

"'This has left them free to switch cease-fires on and off with a show either of peaceful intent or of outraged indignation. For the Israelis the cease-fire is not a step towards a truce or an armistice, it is simply a period of rest, reinforcement and peaceful penetration-an attempt to gain the spoils of war without fighting.'100 Such tactics are possible because of the huge military advantage that Israel enjoyed."

Are you proud, Princess?

War is Peace

"Economist Middle East correspondent G. H. Jansen describes Israel's tactics in the first days of the war as follows: to surround cities and towns 'so swiftly that civilian inhabitants were trapped inside, and then to pound them from land, sea and air.

Colonel Richard Kemp, decorated war hero who led British forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, stating the Israeli military is the most moral in the world...
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.
Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.
Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]

Killed any sand rats today, Princess?

Just save their lives, Georgie girl...

When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.
Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community:
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them [that it]s Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q]YouTube - Gazans choose Israeli hospitals despite troubles[/ame]

Hopefully you will find out what it feels like to live like a Palestinian.

Palestinians don't even exist, dummy.

Former PLO leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor Georgie gets smacked down, again. LOL

Are you still pimping stooge Kemp?

Are you still pimping stooge Kemp?

Are you still depressed you're a worthless pustule?

Finding a morally depressed whore like Kemp who's willing to validate Israel's war crimes in exchange for table scraps from those who build mansions from the War Racket isn't likely to impress anyone but another worthless pustule.

Or an investment banker.

"Israeli troops in fact often warned inhabitants to leave before the land sea and air pounding, but many report, not surprisingly that they were unaware of the warnings see Michael Jansen, The Bathe of Beirut Furthermore the leaflets sometimes were dropped well after the bombardment of civilian targets began as in Sidon (see Israet in Lebanon p 72, citing 'the detailed diary of a reputable representative of a relief organisation among other evidence).

"It has repeatedly been claimed that Israel suffered casualties because ofthe policy of warning inhabitants to leave but it remains unexplained how this came about in areas that were sure to be next on the list, warning or not and how casualties could be caused by the use of the tactics just described, which are repeatedly verified in the Israeli press (see p. 218 and below, for many examples).

"Danny Wolf, formerly a commander in the Paratroopers, asks 'If someone dropped leaflets over Herzliya [in Israel] tomorrow, telling the civilians in iliding to evacuate the town within two hours, wouldn't that be a war crime?' (Amir Oren, Koteret Rashit, Jan.19, 1983).

"It would be interesting to hear the answer from those who cite these alleged IDF warnings with much respect as proof of the noble commitment to 'purity of arms.'"

War is Peace

Finding a morally depressed whore like Kemp who's willing to validate Israel's war crimes in exchange for table scraps from those who build mansions from the War Racket isn't likely to impress anyone but another worthless pustule.

If you ever become a decorated war hero and high-ranking military leader like Colonel Richard Kemp, instead of spending your time masturbating in your room, your opinion might matter. Until such time, you're irrelevant.

Forum List

Back