Sheer Brilliance! Trump Uses Military Ban On Transgenders To Secure Funding For The Border Wall

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is the Art of the Deal in action. What a brilliantly played move. It's just been revealed that the Trumpenfuhrers magnificent plan to ban degenerate mentally confused Transgenders from the military was in order to free up money that would've been wasted on them for training, feeding, housing, and giving them sex changes. This was done all for the securing of our southern border and restoring our Military's dignity and morale. Let's face it, Donald Trump is a master tactician.

REVEALED: POTUS’s Military Ban on Transgenders Secures Border Wall Funding

Last edited:
Also, showing Trump genius, is the fact that he wanted to ban paying for medical procedures for transgenders while in the military. The pc scum refused. So, now you have a ban on them serving. LOL!

Last edited:
This is the Art of the Deal in action. What a brilliantly played move. The Trumpenfuhrers magnificent plan to ban degenerate mentally confused Transgenders was in order to free up money that would've be wasted on them for training, feeding, housing, and giving them sex changes. This was done all for the securing of our southern border and restoring our Military's dignity and morale. Let's face it, Donald Trump is a master tactician.

Why win once, when you can win twice?

Trump winning in action. :2up:

• Banned
This is the Art of the Deal in action. What a brilliantly played move. The Trumpenfuhrers magnificent plan to ban degenerate mentally confused Transgenders was in order to free up money that would've be wasted on them for training, feeding, housing, and giving them sex changes. This was done all for the securing of our southern border and restoring our Military's dignity and morale. Let's face it, Donald Trump is a master tactician.

Why win once, when you can win twice?

Trump winning in action. :2up:
Indeed!

Transexuals in the military was never a good idea. Who came up with this nonsense? They belong in brothels giving blow jobs to perverts, not in barracks.

main-qimg-01ec3fd730dc801a2beaa1517acb8ce0-c

The faggotry in the modern military is the main reason I don't want my son to join up.

"Transgenders" need to be banned from any position of authority or power. They are far too mentally unstable to be trusted with the safety of others. Anyone so delusional they deny basic biology needs to seek mental health treatment, and possibly be committed for their mental derangement.

This is the Art of the Deal in action. What a brilliantly played move. It's just been revealed that the Trumpenfuhrers magnificent plan to ban degenerate mentally confused Transgenders from the military was in order to free up money that would've been wasted on them for training, feeding, housing, and giving them sex changes. This was done all for the securing of our southern border and restoring our Military's dignity and morale. Let's face it, Donald Trump is a master tactician.

Because we must all fall in line.....
uvrKEI.gif

The faggotry in the modern military is the main reason I don't want my son to join up.
Pssst, they was ghey men in the military when I was in in the 1980's....There's poofters everywhere.....Take Biggles for example.....
9030d9b3-4d4d-4212-8796-0765a69af01c.gif

Last edited:
How does that get Mexico to pay for Dorky Donnie Dangerously's wall?

With crowd appeal..
im still confused over this transgender thing,,,is that people who get confused when they approach the two restroom doors and are befuddled?
The third option is the pants...Maybe they need a tampon for aunt flow?
well i still think we should have a tampon dispenser in all of the 3 restrooms,,,,Male.,,,Female...Undecided

With crowd appeal..
im still confused over this transgender thing,,,is that people who get confused when they approach the two restroom doors and are befuddled?
The third option is the pants...Maybe they need a tampon for aunt flow?
well i still think we should have a tampon dispenser in all of the 3 restrooms,,,,Male.,,,Female...Undecided
The third option could be an abandoned elevator shaft..

Forum List

Back