Puppies spread antibiotic resistant infections to 118 people cdc reports

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Puppies spread antibiotic-resistant infections to 118 people, CDC reports

Contact with puppies at six pet store companies in 18 states led to infections that sickened more than 100 people, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The cause of the illness was Campylobacter, an infectious disease that causes diarrhea, fever, and abdominal cramps.

----------------------------------------------------------

Some people like to know what is going on in the world while others enjoy living in a fantasy world where they think nothing can harm them, nor their american country that just guards thems and protects them from everything and anything. It's quite the fantasy world.

Information is out there yet people today are dumber than they've ver been in history.

You really can't let this shit ruin your day.
I've been wallowing around with puppies and kittens and freaking lizards and kids including kids from families from south of the border all my life. I've eaten food prepared by not-terribly-hygienic hiv and hep people and mingled freely with people who are positive or active tb...

Take care of yourself drink lots of water, wash your hands and worm everybody including the family once or twice a year. Don't use antibiotics unless you really have to and avoid doctors whenever possible. You'll be ok.

• Banned
I've been wallowing around with puppies and kittens and freaking lizards and kids including kids from families from south of the border all my life. I've eaten food prepared by not-terribly-hygienic hiv and hep people and mingled freely with people who are positive or active tb...

Take care of yourself drink lots of water, wash your hands and worm everybody including the family once or twice a year. Don't use antibiotics unless you really have to and avoid doctors whenever possible. You'll be ok.

Oh I don't, but some jackasses just gotta make thier wise cracks , just because some find no interest in stuff like this while others do.

Trust me it doesn't do a dam thing to me. lol

Oh I don't, but some jackasses just gotta make thier wise cracks , just because some find no interest in stuff like this while others do.

Trust me it doesn't do a dam thing to me. lol

One of my friends raises Great Danes. She has a fb group/page for them, and they post daily updates..omg they are so stinking cute. But seriously disgusting..dogs do eat their puppies' poop and drink their pee. There are twelve puppies who poop and pee a lot. Doesn't bear thinking about if you're a person who kisses one's dog......

• Banned

Oh and thank you for taking the time to make that mention.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back