Puppies/Kittens being used for Alligator/Shark bait (GRAPHIC PHOTO!)

This is terrible, wasting all these poor puppies and kittens when there are some many perfectly healthy, full grown liberals around instead.

An ideal way to empty the death rows around the country.

Anyone who does this to an animal should have the exact same thing done to them.

This is terrible, wasting all these poor puppies and kittens when there are some many perfectly healthy, full grown liberals around instead.

An ideal way to empty the death rows around the country.

Anyone who does this to an animal should have the exact same thing done to them.
I have finally found an issue where you and I agree.

The other two respondents in this thread are scumbag, worthless pieces of shit.

Full-Auto
Member #19660 Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanked 3,588 Times in 2,659 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by Synthaholic
This is absolutely disgusting. Sign the petition.

(The photo at the page shows a dog, alive and with fear in his eyes, with a hook through his upper lip)

We want the French and United States Governments to stop anyone using puppies and kittens as shark and alligator bait. Together we WILL put an end to this! | causes.com
While I wouldnt use the practice. BIG WHOOP.............

ANIMALS ARE PROPERTY.......

People like you scare the shit out of me ...!

Last edited:
While I don't doubt it occurs, I had to check that one out on snopes...it is labeled as "mixture", but in regards to the photo...

The photo displayed at the head of this page, which has adorned several news articles and humane society-related web pages on this topic, is a frame from a 2005 video produced by the 30 Million Friends Foundation. The video purportedly documents the case of a dog that had escaped from fishermen who planned to use it as shark bait; skeptics have questioned the authenticity of the video, maintaining that it merely shows the aftermath of an accidental entanglement that has been mistakenly or deceptively misused for publicity's sake.

snopes.com: Dogs as Shark Bait

Full-Auto
Member #19660 Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanked 3,588 Times in 2,659 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by Synthaholic

(The photo at the page shows a dog, alive and with fear in his eyes, with a hook through his upper lip)

We want the French and United States Governments to stop anyone using puppies and kittens as shark and alligator bait. Together we WILL put an end to this! | causes.com

People like you scare the shit out of me ...!

He's not scary. He's just a little punk bitch.

While I don't doubt it occurs, I had to check that one out on snopes...it is labeled as "mixture", but in regards to the photo...

The photo displayed at the head of this page, which has adorned several news articles and humane society-related web pages on this topic, is a frame from a 2005 video produced by the 30 Million Friends Foundation. The video purportedly documents the case of a dog that had escaped from fishermen who planned to use it as shark bait; skeptics have questioned the authenticity of the video, maintaining that it merely shows the aftermath of an accidental entanglement that has been mistakenly or deceptively misused for publicity's sake.

snopes.com: Dogs as Shark Bait
Thanks, Sherry. Even if it's not a widespread practice, I would like to see the penalties increased 100-fold. Include confiscation and forfeit of the boat and all gear on it. Make it so dangerous to their livelihood that they won't even consider it.

Gotta love you folks..

At what point do you believe people stopped becoming property? Was it when the laws were changed?

Save the puppies from death by shark!

Eradicate humans by excising their brains before birth!

Not signing till some thought is given to the 1.3 million unborn Americans who are thrown to the sharks for big gummint bucks first.

We want the French and United States Governments to stop anyone using extinguishing methods on unborn humans as birth control. Together we WILL put an end to this! lettersfrinthewomb.com

Be careful about signing petitions based on emotional charged videos and consider the timing of the upcoming election. They just might be out to hijack your mind and pocketbook. Remember the movie "Shawshank Redemption"? Look it up, it seems that the animal rights people were so much in charge that they wouldn't even allow a freaking worm to be eaten by Brooks Hadlin's crow. They had to find a larva that had died from natural causes. The point is don't go signing petitions about puppies and kittens. It's probably a political setup.

Yes it is disturbing seeing what is being done here...

however.... that does not change the fact that animal shelters, humane societies and SPCA's all over this country routinely euthanize millions of puppies and kittens every year. In one city alone here in CA... they have a 100% euthanize rate.... If it comes in the door... that night its put down. They were doing 300 kittens a day in the summer..... and that is just ONE shelter.

So the moral of the story folks.... if you don't want this kind of thing happening..... spay and neuter your pets!

This is terrible but how is it worse than hunting or feed lots or slaughterhouses or chicken factories.?

Puppies/Kittens being used for Alligator/Shark bait

Or as Mitt Romney would put it... Free Enterprise in Action! :clap2:

That innovation is "just the right height"!!

Forum List

Back