Puppets

foggedinn

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
I get the impression that Bush was and Obama is just a puppet dancing for a puppet master. Haven't a clue who's pulling the strings, but I know they have no love for the United States.

Since I believe that the Illuminati is a bunch of cow flop, i think I'll just blame it all on the narrow self interest of K street.

I get the impression that Bush was and Obama is just a puppet dancing for a puppet master. Haven't a clue who's pulling the strings, but I know they have no love for the United States.

Since I believe that the Illuminati is a bunch of cow flop, i think I'll just blame it all on the narrow self interest of K street.

Your assertion is correct. You need not look to see that the teleprompter kid for an original idea in his head for proof of this anymore than a panoramic peek at his entire cabinet would also indicate that they are the who is who of the ruling oligarchy. A puppet indeed, but this is no conspiracy.

Your assertion is correct. You need not look to see that the teleprompter kid for an original idea in his head for proof of this anymore than a panoramic peek at his entire cabinet would also indicate that they are the who is who of the ruling oligarchy. A puppet indeed, but this is no conspiracy.

Without a youtube vid, this post is useless.

Follow the money.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh4oILQEbX4]YouTube - Waking Life ~ Alex Jones {HQ}[/ame]

K STREET are merely fuctionaries serving the MASTERS.

Follow the MONEY. (if you can, which is rather difficult since the MASTERS are masters of being invisibile though cutouts and corporate ownership)

:clap2:

Yes thats exactly what they are.The Military Industrial Complex "Which Eisenhower warned the people to be aware of in his farewell address speech." they are the real people running the country. If the president doesnt do what they tell him to do,they end up like kennedy.I guarantee you when they get into office,they show the zapruder film to them and say-you do what we tell you or thats what will happen to you.

Kennedy was the last real president we had because he wasnt a puppet for them and was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and thats why they killed him.Thats why every president since him has stayed alive because they all did what their puppet masters told them to do and WERE willing puppets.

:clap2:

Yes thats exactly what they are.The Military Industrial Complex "Which Eisenhower warned the people to be aware of in his farewell address speech." they are the real people running the country. If the president doesnt do what they tell him to do,they end up like kennedy.I guarantee you when they get into office,they show the zapruder film to them and say-you do what we tell you or thats what will happen to you.

Kennedy was the last real president we had because he wasnt a puppet for them and was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and thats why they killed him.Thats why every president since him has stayed alive because they all did what their puppet masters told them to do and WERE willing puppets.
yes, this all powerful group that has no problems killing a sitting POTUS and doesnt flinch when they kill nearly 3000 innocent civilians, somehow lets all you troofer morons live when you are attempting to expose them

:lol:
yeah, that's so believable

Who is surprised?

""Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010"

Attachments

• $mm_nope_still_retarded.jpg
    $mm_nope_still_retarded.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 50
  • $6a00d8341bf90553ef0120a63bff07970b-800wi.jpg
    $6a00d8341bf90553ef0120a63bff07970b-800wi.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 62
K STREET are merely fuctionaries serving the MASTERS.

Follow the MONEY. (if you can, which is rather difficult since the MASTERS are masters of being invisibile though cutouts and corporate ownership)

Wasn't the idea of invisible puppet masters implicit in the original post?

Yes, even following the money to where it ends up and how it is used is very difficult. Finding out where it comes from, other than some faceless corporation, is next to impossible.

This being a somewhat generic thread, I'm not surprised that everyone saw their own boogyman .

Who is surprised?

""Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010"

so says the disinformation agent troll who ignores evidence and facts all the time and has the mindset if the government and media said it happened that way,its automatically true.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Who is surprised?

so says the disinformation agent troll who ignores evidence and facts all the time and has the mindset if the government and media said it happened that way,its automatically true.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

please point out the "evidence and fact" that you have posted that has been ignored

most of us are still waiting for you to post your FIRST fact

you just completely contradicted yourself

Who is surprised?

Please present the facts you speak of, so far I have seen no facts or reasonable conversation with 911inside nutsack the troll..........

Who is surprised?

Please present the facts you speak of, so far I have seen no facts or reasonable conversation with 911inside nutsack the troll..........

What...you didn't watch the 63 You Tube videos that have all of his "facts" in them? You're simply unwilling to listen....maaaaaaaaan! :redface:

Nevermind that the videos contradict each other (one talks about pods under the planes, none of the others do???) or that he has never quoted the 9/11 Commission Report or the fabled David Ray Griffin book that supposedly has all of the answers.

No quotes, no facts, no "laws of physics"....just "yeah buddy" posts and constant worship of me.

Forum List

Back