Punxsutawney Chaffetz

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I agree that it is going to a cold Trump winter of American political discontent.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

I agree that it is going to a cold Trump winter of American political discontent.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Jeesh, let it go. You don't need to seek an excuse for Hillary's devastating loss other than this ...

Angry-hillary-clinton-emails-FBI.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hillary got three million votes more than Donald, who got several million illegal votes.

The Dems picked up seats in the House and Senate.

Eleven million more voted AGAINST than for doniboi.

doniboi is the ALL TIME minority loser.

And you wonder why the sledding is gettting harder?

He surrounds himself with KelleyAnne Massacre Conway.

What the heck do you expect to happen.? :)

Something very very wrong with a system that vomited up the "choices" last go round.

Hillary got three million votes more than Donald, who got several million illegal votes.

The Dems picked up seats in the House and Senate.

Eleven million more voted AGAINST than for doniboi.

doniboi is the ALL TIME minority loser.

And you wonder why the sledding is gettting harder?

He surrounds himself with KelleyAnne Massacre Conway.

What the heck do you expect to happen.? :)
An alternative reality.

• Banned
Impeacment and removal, or removal by Pence and the Cabinet may well be his future.

Things are slowing in Congress and Trump's popularity is going down.

^^^ I know its tough fncceo on you ^^ the truth often is tough

Groundhogs typically don't live to be 12 years old. Perhaps the rare exceptions are those who found the liquor cabinet early in life and are, at least physically, somewhat preserved. Even more rare when one of that variety finds its' way out of its' hole.

Until he's not. The Republic will continue despite him and the hard right, a day of reckoning for them will come, from the mainstream GOP.

Trump will be president for eight years then retire gracefully. You snowflakes will be capable of growing beards along about that time.

That's kinda unfortunate 'cause you'll be pulling those beard-hairs out in angst when his
Republican successor takes office. Note, "Republican" - NOT "RINI".

Forum List

Back