Punkass Trolls

Waaaahhh!! del wrote at me in red!!! :(

:lol:

(I think I'm funny)

I think your really lucky to not be banned. You got a free pass with a red message. This is not an oft repeated gift. So you can be funny, it just might not be here. Dancing on the head of a pin in size 13s is funny, but the end is rather predictable.

Koosh...Del was just telling you in Mod Speak (red text) what is important for you to know. When he or any of the mods type in black, they are just members enjoying the board. When they type in red, they took their Just A Member hat off and put on the Mod Hat.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Koosh...Del was just telling you in Mod Speak (red text) what is important for you to know. When he or any of the mods type in black, they are just members enjoying the board. When they type in red, they took their Just A Member hat off and put on the Mod Hat.

Thank you, Grace! Saveliberty was getting me worried! :redface:

WOW! How the heck did you make a signature like that? I'm feeling inspired!

Last edited:

couldn't have said it better

Just trying to keep you here Koosh. I'm just a regular poster like you. No special powers to make anything happen. Not sure this is in the rules either, but typing in red is not recommended.

Just trying to keep you here Koosh. I'm just a regular poster like you. No special powers to make anything happen. Not sure this is in the rules either, but typing in red is not recommended.

I didn't type in red, but Sparky did. Well, it's actually more of a maroon. I don't think I'm anywhere close to getting banned, am I? I haven't even gotten sassy yet! : )

Last edited:

I don't want to break the rules or bring up old shit, but I wish you and a few others would have remembered that.

Last edited:

I didn't type in red, but Sparky did. Well, it's actually more of a maroon. I don't think I'm anywhere close to getting banned, am I? I haven't even gotten sassy yet! : )

Sassy is good. Mods have well used ban hammers in XL. If you not sure just PM one before you unleash "extra sassy" okay?

Sassy is good. Mods have well used ban hammers in XL. If you not sure just PM one before you unleash "extra sassy" okay?

I don't think so. Do you really think the mods want me checking with them every time before I make "extra sassy" comments?

Based on some of the posts and comments I've read here, even some made by mods, and based on the rules I read, I won't come anywhere close to crossing the line.

Last edited:

I don't think so. Do you really think the mods want me checking with them every time before I make "extra sassy" comments?

Based on some of the posts and comments I've read here, even some made by mods, and based on the rules I read, I won't come anywhere close to crossing the line.

So maybe you'll work on extra sassy? :eusa_angel:

So maybe you'll work on extra sassy? :eusa_angel:

Well, I'm getting kind of sassy with you. Talking back, and stuff. :razz:

See how I am? Trouble, nuthin' but trouble!!! :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back