Punishment for Abortion?

MajikMyst

Honorary Non-member
Oct 15, 2009
Seattle, Wa.
I am not sure where exactly to post this.. I was thinking the healthcare forum, but this is more of a morality thing..

Assuming that abortion is made illegal.. What would the punishment be??

As often as rightwingers throw around words like murderers and baby killers.. Would you try and convict a young female for murder and then execute her for an abortion??

Is there really teeth behind your words or is it just a fear tactic??

I am curious.. :cool:

Their abortion should become a Dominos pizza topping.

In fact I think it is on the 'Meat Lovers'.

I am not sure where exactly to post this.. I was thinking the healthcare forum, but this is more of a morality thing..

As often as rightwingers throw around words like murderers and baby killers.. Would you try and convict a young female for murder and then execute her for an abortion??

shave there heads and write whore on their foreheads then parade them through the town square and lock them in shackles.. if the fetus is recovered tie the fetus around their necks for 7 days and 7 nights ( a chicken gizzard can be used if no fetus is available)...then release them and tell them..go forth and sin no more

Last edited:
Abortion will never be made illegal. But most rational people would like to see some reasonable oversight regarding late term abortions and parental notification. Irrational people have no problem with fetuses being born alive and then thrown into the garbage. Irrational people have no problem with their 14 year old having surgery without their knowledge. Yet those same irrational people would sue a school nurse for giving her a Midol without their consent.

We don't need to punish the young females. We should just shame the supporters of infanticide and child abuse. Like Ms. Pelsosi and Mrs. Obama.

Abortion will never be made illegal. But most rational people would like to see some reasonable oversight regarding late term abortions and parental notification. Irrational people have no problem with fetuses being born alive and then thrown into the garbage. Irrational people have no problem with their 14 year old having surgery without their knowledge. Yet those same irrational people would sue a school nurse for giving her a Midol without their consent.

We don't need to punish the young females. We should just shame the supporters of infanticide and child abuse. Like Ms. Pelsosi and Mrs. Obama.

sure OK ..we will pin the blame on Pelsosi and MZ- O ..bit can we still do it by shaving their heads and writing whore on their foreheads ..maybe work chicken gizzards in there somewhere ??

Good question. I'm also wondering how would the 'pro-life' crowd deal with that. Let's see if we get some honest thought-out answers.

I would have suggested you post this in the flame zone - because that it what it is. It is not a serious attempt to debate abortion. It is a rather pathetic attempt to enflame.

1) Abortion will never be made illegal.

2) Making abortion illegal will not eliminate them.

3) This debate is not about punishment. It is about the value of a human life and whether or not to save or take that life.

4) This debate is about how to minimize the number of abortions and quite frankly, I do not believe that overturning Roe is the best way to do that now. If Roe had not been decided as it had, then things might be different, but Roe was decided and now almost 40 years later and 50 million+ lives lost we have to deal with it.

5) Minimizing abortion is going to take education and compassion among other things, but punishing the mother is not going to do that.

Immie

I would have suggested you post this in the flame zone - because that it what it is. It is not a serious attempt to debate abortion. It is a rather pathetic attempt to enflame.

No it's not, it 's a simple question.

Assuming abortion was made illegal, what should the punishment be?

No, it's a very legitimate question... you right wingers love to whine, complain and fearmonger, but you never consider the ramifications of your self centered beliefs. For your solutions to work people need to just evaporate...

IF abortion were illegal, would you arrest, charge and prosecute women that have an abortion?

IF abortion were illegal, would you be willing to pay for a woman's prenatal care if she agreed to carry the baby full term?

If severe medical complications left that same woman disabled, would you be willing to pay for her life long care?

If not, then STFU and mind your own business...

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live; it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde

No, it wasn't. If it was a simple question - looking for a debate, there would be no nonsense about executing young girls for abortion. It is a flame, nothing more. As and when someone starts a thread about abortion in a genuine attempt to discuss it, I'm happy to participate. I'm not gonna enter into a flame on abortion. It is pathetic and stupid. As is anyone who thinks the above is a genuine attempt at debate. The only 'simple' thing about the OP is the poster.

Just because you can't answer it, doesn't make it an illegitimate question. Try again or begone.

No, it wasn't. If it was a simple question - looking for a debate, there would be no nonsense about executing young girls for abortion. It is a flame, nothing more. As and when someone starts a thread about abortion in a genuine attempt to discuss it, I'm happy to participate. I'm not gonna enter into a flame on abortion. It is pathetic and stupid. As is anyone who thinks the above is a genuine attempt at debate. The only 'simple' thing about the OP is the poster.

That's a cop out and you know it.

You know you have an answer to the question floating around in your head but you're just afraid to post it here for fear of looking like a hypocrite at best or a lunatic at worst.

Why is it that everytime someone raises a question such as this on a message board people come out and attack them as if they are trying to inflame others?

I find it saddening that whenever someone brings up a question like this about abortion or religion and they have a different point of view than others, they are immediately attacked as not trying to have a legitimate discussion, but rather they are simply attempting to piss people off.

Regardless of MajikMyst's motives for the question, this is a decent start to a thread. Let it go.

Immie

No, it's a very legitimate question... you right wingers love to whine, complain and fearmonger, but you never consider the ramifications of your self centered beliefs. For your solutions to work people need to just evaporate...

IF abortion were illegal, would you arrest, charge and prosecute women that have an abortion?

IF abortion were illegal, would you be willing to pay for a woman's prenatal care if she agreed to carry the baby full term?

If severe medical complications left that same woman disabled, would you be willing to pay for her life long care?

If not, then STFU and mind your own business...

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live; it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde

Shove it up your ass, Bf. I will post whatever I want, whereever I want, whenever I want - unless Gunny, or a Mod tells me different.

It is this kind of dumbass behavior that justifies my contention that there is no serious debate on this forum. Because you - and one or two others - are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between asking genuine questions and starting off from a stance of enflaming others.

That's why you're an idiot and I am not.

Forum List

Back