Punisher to appear on Daredevil Netflix series....

Jon Bernthal is the actor,i seen him in Mob City....a good pick....he has the tough look that the Punisher had....much better than Thomas Jayne anyway....
But he just did several popular series...
who?....
3699206-punisher+movie.jpg

Worst of all the Punisher movies
and it took place in Florida.......the only thing resembling the comic was the name of the movie and the name of the lead....

Jesus damn, Punisher is one brutal mother fucker. I'm really digging season 2.

I asked my son if he had any scripting input, and he did throughout every episode.

Which is cool, because listening to the dialogue I catch myself thinking "that's what he would have said".

I really don't know anything about the Marvel catalog, but I do know my own kid. :thup:

Jon Bernthal is the actor,i seen him in Mob City....a good pick....he has the tough look that the Punisher had....much better than Thomas Jayne anyway....
But he just did several popular series...
who?....
3699206-punisher+movie.jpg

Worst of all the Punisher movies

Did you not see the Dolf Lundgren version? :p

I think that the Netflix version of the Punisher is pretty good, if a little disappointing. I don't want to give spoilers, but as you might have expected, they deviate quite a bit from the comics. It works in the show, but I don't know that the character lends itself to a solo series. :dunno:

Forum List

Back