Punished for tax evasion and rape is "racist"

You democrats wonder why Americans are fed up with your race baiting and victimization?
Ex-congressman says he's 'given up on America' after sentenced for 3rd conviction
The real story is that a black guy who wasn't am entertainment star had to actually pay taxes.

I'm black and have paid taxes for years. Unlike our current president.
The current president has paid more taxes than you probably will in your lifetime.
Rachel Madcow has already proved that.

The only race baiters are conservative right wing media personalities.

You sure about that?

483369037.jpg
I NEVER say this, but he really needs to put on weight.

Trump ran a racially divisive campaign and racists like you who admittedly did not like a black man as president voted him into office.

New election analysis: Yes, it really was blatant racism that gave...
Really? What did Trump campaign on that was racially divisive ?

And you are serious when you ask that question. LOL!

It's the truth, many are bringing their filthy crime lifestyle and drugs. "Some are good people". Truth hurts, huh. Nothing there about race. Crime and drugs isn't a race issue. Ya'll need to make it about some imaginary race issue because you don't have the guts to tackle the real issue, illegal immigration.
Yeah. Illegals are a big problem.View attachment 193261

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

The natives were squatters and couldn't defend the land. The land belongs to the people that fight for it. Idiot.
Our big mistake was trusting the white man.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

It's an example of the race baiting in the democrat party.

The only race baiters are conservative right wing media personalities.
You obviously didn't read the article or follow obungo's failed racist presidency.

Disclosure, I didn't vote for Obama in 08, I voted McCain, but in 2012 I did. He was right, the white men in the GOP could not stand a black skinned man , let alone a Dem in the Oval office. On that he was right.
If you honestly believe that, then you're as much a race baiter as Obungo.

I honestly believe that.

Then you are racists person. You are simply using your racism to justify your hatred of "white men in the GOP". That is as clear cut case of racism, as it gets.

He should , move to Africa when he gets out. I have no sympathy for white collar crime.
If this glorified hustler does manage to scrape together the cost of a plane ticket when he gets out of prison (this time) some enterprising right-wing journalist should follow him and document his experience in the mother country. It would turn out a prize-winning magazine article or tv news series and settle once-and-for-all the question of just how well Blacks have it here in the U.S.

I'm not talking about your life. I'm talking about mine were I pay income taxes.
And yet this English would probably get him in to Harvard or Yale. Black privilege I guess.

Look at the spelling Nazi. Never mind that nothing you ever say is factually accurate, I misspell a word and that means I am the one lacking education.

Trump ran a racially divisive campaign and racists like you who admittedly did not like a black man as president voted him into office.

New election analysis: Yes, it really was blatant racism that gave...

It's the truth, many are bringing their filthy crime lifestyle and drugs. "Some are good people". Truth hurts, huh. Nothing there about race. Crime and drugs isn't a race issue. Ya'll need to make it about some imaginary race issue because you don't have the guts to tackle the real issue, illegal immigration.

It's racist. You are an illegal immigrant bitch. That's a truth YOU don't want tackle.

Oh, go puff an exhaust pipe. My forefathers came here legally during the civil war and fought for the union, you jackass.

Like I said, you are an illegal immigrant. You don't get why I say that because you are dumb.

You democrats wonder why Americans are fed up with your race baiting and victimization?
Ex-congressman says he's 'given up on America' after sentenced for 3rd conviction
The real story is that a black guy who wasn't am entertainment star had to actually pay taxes.

The current president has paid more taxes than you probably will in your lifetime.

I doubt that. And the thing is, he should pay more than me..

It's racist. You are an illegal immigrant bitch. That's a truth YOU don't want tackle.

Oh, go puff an exhaust pipe. My forefathers came here legally during the civil war and fought for the union, you jackass.

Like I said, you are an illegal immigrant. You don't get why I say that because you are dumb.

Oh, for sure. You're just a bucket of smarts, huh.

I doubt that. And the thing is, he should pay more than me..
He does pay more than you.

Forum List

Back