Pundits prematurely declare victory for Obama

so once again, with this post and the one directly before it, you are implying the election is over.

Based on the current trends in all of the polls that we are seeing, with all of the states that McCain has conceded to Obama, I am saying the election is a tie. With early elections starting in dozens of states, an October surprise will not be as effective if something were to happen that would work in McCain's favor.

If Obama wins just ONE of the states that he has leads in, say Virginia, Florida or Ohio, he will win. Right now, I'm predicting a tie.

I want that newspaper.:lol:
Why? Because it will be history because we have finally elected a black man President! j/k
I won't say it is in the bag but we are heading into the 9th inning and we have home field advantage and we are up by 9!

Why? Because it will be history because we have finally elected a black man President! j/k
I won't say it is in the bag but we are heading into the 9th inning and we have home field advantage and we are up by 9!

No, sorry, Dewey defeats Truman Chicago Tribune. it's worth a pretty penny.

You are correct. A friend of mine is working for the Obama campaign in colorado. I asked him if the campaign feels they have it in the bag. He said, absolutely not. They hate the hype and are worried dems will stay home on the false assumption it is "in the bag".

Really? Ask him if he can find someone in the campaign who can get me a job at a think tank. I've always wondered what they really do there.

Both of my nephews are working for the Obama campaign in Colorado. They said that when Obama spoke at the convention, you could not get tickets unless you knew a Congressman. They also said no one they know has a land line, so they think the polls are underreporting Obama's support.

Forum List

Back