Puncturing Another Progressive Myth

PC says:

Twice I've given you the opportunity to provide any support for your drivel....

...but, with the NYTimes, WaPo, HuffPo, etc. available to you.....

...you still couldn't

Why?
It is not that I could not, but rather that I would not. Why would I argue what is being said by sources that are obviously agenda driven, posted by a paid tool who is agenda driven, causing me to use my time to find data about nonsense posted by right wing sources. You see, me poor ignorant tool, you do not pay me to educate you or to spend my time vetting already well known agenda driven sites to whom truth is an afterthought. The fact that you use AEI, Heritage, and a Reagan official simply shows that you have no integrity.
Think Tank Spectrum Revisited ? FAIR

So, you use the two most conservative sites in the country and a Reagan official as your ONLY sources. You could have used the NY Times, or Wn. Post, or perhaps a quote from Brookings, a site rated as centrist by FAIR.

My sources are reputable, expert, and dispositive.

First, me dear, sources are not dispositive. They may make dispositive pronouncements, given suffieient authority, but they themselves are not dispositive. And your sources are not reputable. Nor expert. They are, however, agenda driven and known to produce information that is untrue. Here is an actual impartial source, called Fairness and Accuracy In Rporting (FAIR). Conservatives tend to pretend the site does not exist. I am sure you are aware of it. So, how do your two sources stack up? Heritage is the number one conservative site. AEI is number two. And, even a tool like you knows that if you take a quote from a Reagan administration official, you have a quote from a highly conservative source.
If you use think tanks, you have more centrist than either conservative or progressive sites to chose from. Funny you never use them. Brookings Institution is the number one think tank over all, and the only one with more activity than aei or heritage. And it is centrist. Yet you use the con sites. Which is no surprise.
Because, me dear, using impartial sources is a sign of integrity. And you have none.

"It is not that I could not,...."

Yeah, it is.

You have proven to be, and will remain, a lying, sniveling, worm.

Time for you to crawl back to the dumpster.
Tis a funny thing, me poor con tool, how all liars call other people liars. I never lie. Waste of time. I am wrong often enough.
And, so much for another profound post by PC.

PC says:

It is not that I could not, but rather that I would not. Why would I argue what is being said by sources that are obviously agenda driven, posted by a paid tool who is agenda driven, causing me to use my time to find data about nonsense posted by right wing sources. You see, me poor ignorant tool, you do not pay me to educate you or to spend my time vetting already well known agenda driven sites to whom truth is an afterthought. The fact that you use AEI, Heritage, and a Reagan official simply shows that you have no integrity.
Think Tank Spectrum Revisited ? FAIR

So, you use the two most conservative sites in the country and a Reagan official as your ONLY sources. You could have used the NY Times, or Wn. Post, or perhaps a quote from Brookings, a site rated as centrist by FAIR.

First, me dear, sources are not dispositive. They may make dispositive pronouncements, given suffieient authority, but they themselves are not dispositive. And your sources are not reputable. Nor expert. They are, however, agenda driven and known to produce information that is untrue. Here is an actual impartial source, called Fairness and Accuracy In Rporting (FAIR). Conservatives tend to pretend the site does not exist. I am sure you are aware of it. So, how do your two sources stack up? Heritage is the number one conservative site. AEI is number two. And, even a tool like you knows that if you take a quote from a Reagan administration official, you have a quote from a highly conservative source.
If you use think tanks, you have more centrist than either conservative or progressive sites to chose from. Funny you never use them. Brookings Institution is the number one think tank over all, and the only one with more activity than aei or heritage. And it is centrist. Yet you use the con sites. Which is no surprise.
Because, me dear, using impartial sources is a sign of integrity. And you have none.

Yeah, it is.

Tis a funny thing, me poor con tool, how all liars call other people liars. I never lie. Waste of time. I am wrong often enough.

"I never lie."

See....that's why you are a worm and always will be.

I just proved that you lie.

You claimed that my links, sources, quotes were not reputable, I gave you several opportunities to find support for the contention.....even suggested you use Leftist sources....

...and you couldn't.

You remain a mud-swilling liar.....

My sources are correct, expert, dispositive.....and they bury you.

Yeah, it is.

"I never lie."

See....that's why you are a worm and always will be.

I just proved that you lie.

You claimed that my links, sources, quotes were not reputable, I gave you several opportunities to find support for the contention.....even suggested you use Leftist sources....

...and you couldn't.

You remain a mud-swilling liar.....

My sources are correct, expert, dispositive.....and they bury you.

Right. You provided three conservative sources known to provide invalid data. That is, me poor ignorant con tool, they lie. And suggest we should believe them. And spend time looking at their drivel. And call someone a liar for pointing out that you are dishonest and have no interest in working with impartial sources. Yes, right, bitch. The lie is obvious, bitch. It is that your sources are valid in any way. And, of course, that you are relying on a study done over 40 years ago the the second largest conservative think tan, the american enterprise institute, is a joke, me poor ignorant con tool. And a study at that that has been ignored for irrelevance for years. Not only are you dishonest, but a joke. A 45 year old irrelevant study. Funny.

Your effort at comic statements, calling any source that is left of fox a leftist source proves what you are. Which is, of course, what I have always said you are. You call right wing think tanks and republican political operatives valid sources, but call mainstream sources leftist. Really, me dear, thanks for proving to all what you are. A paid con tool. Really, me poor tool, few have the lack of integrity to do what you do. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back