Punctuation Nazis... Now that's a whole new level of pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2008
So basically, the depths of idiocy of the admin of this board have dipped to the point where punctuation is now being rationalized as a means to BAN MEMBERS WHO EXPOSE CENTRISTS AS FOOLS...

Understand that the would-be FORMER GUNNY...(I think that's been put to rest at this point) has made it IMPOSSIBLE TO QUOTE THE RELEVANT SEGMENT OF A POST TO WHICH YOU'RE RESPONDING!

A five paragraph post must NOW be quoted, and NO ALTERATION CAN BE MADE WHICH NOTATES THE RELEVANCE OF ONE'S RESPONSE!

BRILLIANT! And all because some douschebag CENTRIST, INDEPENDENT, MODERATE PROGRESSIVES complained...

And if PAID MEMBERS DON'T LIKE IT THAT THE MEANS TO DEBATE HAS BEEN TURNED ON ITS HEAD:

FUCK THEM!​

Gunny... my ass.

Or, you could just bold the portion you're responding to... YOU, however, "edit" to use peoples posts against them; not for anything legitimate.

another person bitching about board rules...it must be hard to follow the few rules that apply to this board...let me think of them:

1.. no questioning mods or admins in public...must be in pms

2. no revealing pms in public..what happens in pms ...stays in pms

3. no introduction of family members into the fray

4. no altering quotes of other posters...

5. o respecting copyrights and posting links

i have been here a year...i have received 4 fraction points. i think that says a lot about this board and the mods and the admins.....if you attract their attention...it is due to what you are doing...the board has few rules...get over yourself.

So basically, the depths of idiocy of the admin of this board have dipped to the point where punctuation is now being rationalized as a means to BAN MEMBERS WHO EXPOSE CENTRISTS AS FOOLS...

Understand that the would-be FORMER GUNNY...(I think that's been put to rest at this point) has made it IMPOSSIBLE TO QUOTE THE RELEVANT SEGMENT OF A POST TO WHICH YOU'RE RESPONDING!

A five paragraph post must NOW be quoted, and NO ALTERATION CAN BE MADE WHICH NOTATES THE RELEVANCE OF ONE'S RESPONSE!

BRILLIANT! And all because some douschebag CENTRIST, INDEPENDENT, MODERATE PROGRESSIVES complained...

And if PAID MEMBERS DON'T LIKE IT THAT THE MEANS TO DEBATE HAS BEEN TURNED ON ITS HEAD:

FUCK THEM!​

Gunny... my ass.

Do you think you could possibly prove yourself more stupid?

I must be slacking though. In that regard you are right. Back in the day, a whiny, mouthy little crybaby like you would be spending a LOT of time in the pot shack.

You don't rate to question my credibility, junior.

As far as your whine goes ... there's a difference between breaking up actual quotes when responding to a post and MISQUOTING -- attributing words to others they never posted. A third-grader could figure it out.

However, you ARE a perfect example of why such a rule is needed. The only game you have is to break quotes up line by line take each line out of context and or purposefully misinterpret them to suit your screwball games of semantics. Not to mention you play that little expand-a-paragraph-into-a-page game because you know most people aren't going to bother responding; therefore, in your mind you can claim some nonexistent victory.

Stick the pacifier back in your suck and STFU, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back