Punching Public Schools Back Twice As Hard

Fuck the perverts!

We do not all have to change our ways because of the 0.000000001%

If it looks like a girl...nobody is in the stall checking anyway.

If it looks like a male with a breard in a dress...Stomp its head in until it pops!

Heroic Dad Leads Revolt to Pull Kids Out of School Mandating Trans Access to Opposite-Sex Bathrooms

I suspect with the upcoming Trump victory this Fall there’s going to be a lot of revolts like this.

This has nothing to do with Trump. It is a small town with local control of schools. Isn't that what you advocate?
You don’t think the backlash to Leftard PC BS got Trump elected?

No, because most of this happened after 2016.

Heroic Dad Leads Revolt to Pull Kids Out of School Mandating Trans Access to Opposite-Sex Bathrooms

I suspect with the upcoming Trump victory this Fall there’s going to be a lot of revolts like this.

This has nothing to do with Trump. It is a small town with local control of schools. Isn't that what you advocate?

What? PC bullshit started after 2016?

upload_2020-1-11_18-32-26.jpeg

View attachment 299734

Everything you seem to reference is very recent. When did they enact the opposite-sex bathroom policy in that school? The article was dated yesterday.

Also, did you read in the article that the Education Department supports your opinion on this? I thought you hated them and wanted them gone.

View attachment 299734

Everything you seem to reference is very recent. When did they enact the opposite-sex bathroom policy in that school? The article was dated yesterday.

Also, did you read in the article that the Education Department supports your opinion on this? I thought you hated them and wanted them gone.
You’re stuck on stupid.

View attachment 299734

You’re stuck on stupid.

Can't answer the questions, huh? Deflection is the better part of valor when you are caught with your pants down yet again!

View attachment 299734

You’re stuck on stupid.

Can't answer the questions, huh? Deflection is the better part of valor when you are caught with your pants down yet again!
Buzz off, troll girl.

View attachment 299734

You’re stuck on stupid.

Buzz off, troll girl.

Still no answer?

You better feel again bitch!

Forum List

Back