Pumpkin flavored beers

:eek:

I wouldn't be caught dead with someone that drank flavored beer.

Beer is made with hops, Rav. Hops by nature are a flavoring agent. Therefore all beer is flavored.

People make their beer preferences based on how it tastes, you know...the FLAVOR of it?

Why don't you just say you're a boring old lady and leave out the crypticism. :lol:

Beer is made with hops, Rav. Hops by nature are a flavoring agent. Therefore all beer is flavored.

People make their beer preferences based on how it tastes, you know...the FLAVOR of it?

Why don't you just say you're a boring old lady and leave out the crypticism. :lol:
:eusa_hand: Flavored beer is just gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course, but I just don't swing that way.

:eusa_hand: Flavored beer is just gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course, but I just don't swing that way.

I've seen you take some goofy stances, Ravir, but this one is beyond retarded. Paulie pretty much let you know more than you've ever bothered to learn, it seems. pumpkin beer is not a zima. You must not like any Sam Adams either then. No Blue Moon. No Hoegaarden. Your loss.

Seriously. If the sum total of what you think beer should be comes in a miller can I invite you to put the donut down and go check out some good beer.

So you drink....what....Busch Light? Milwaukee's Best? I don't get it.

I mean, how does one choose a beer if not by flavor?

Maybe I should have said fruit flavored beers. IMO, beer should taste like beer, not like a soda or fruit drink.

Maybe I should have said fruit flavored beers. IMO, beer should taste like beer, not like a soda or fruit drink.

Well, you mustn't have ever tried Wachusett Blueberry Ale! :D Good stuff!

http://beeradvocate.com/im/beers/2190.jpg

Well, you mustn't have ever tried Wachusett Blueberry Ale! :D Good stuff!

http://beeradvocate.com/im/beers/2190.jpg

Wachusett also does an Octoberfest Ale, but I thought the other two tasted better.

http://www.starvingartistboston.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/1.jpg

Pumpkin ale is not "fruit flavored", though. It tastes like a regular beer with a tiny hint of pumpin spice, but this one happened to just taste like a regular ale.

Even the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat isn't a "fruit drink". It tastes like BEER, but with a tiny little hint of cherry in it.

It's not like I'm in here pimping Pomegranate Smirnoff Ice :lol:

You might want to give more thought to your thread titles, Pauli.

Pumpkin flavored beer means...pumpkin flavored beer. :lol:

I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to call it Rav. That's what it is. It's a BEER, that happens to have a hint of pumpkin flavoring.

I wouldn't start a thread about Bacardi Silver Raspberry and put BEER in the title, because it's obviously not.

An ale is BEER. If it's pumpkin FLAVORED ale, it's still BEER. Remember your hops lesson a few posts back?

When you finish a couple of your "unflavored" Natural Ice's, reply back to me :lol:

My beer of choice is Guinness ... but I have to say, with dinner we tried a double chocolate stout....YUM!

After all this, you tell me you drank a chocolate FLAVORED beer??? WTF!

Not really a Guiness fan, myself. I don't like its FLAVOR. :D

There's so many things I could do with this post, but I'll just leave it up here to marinate in its own irony.

To Ravi! Salud! :beer:

I just came home with a 6'er of this Post Road Pumpkin Ale (brewed by the Brooklyn Brewery by the way), and I'm liking it. The pumpkin flavor is not overpowering..which is a GOOD thing. There's just enough pumpkin there.

I just wish the abv% was a little higher (it's a 5%'er)

Forum List

Back