Pumpkin flavored beers

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Picked up a 6'er yesterday to try out this flavor for the first time ever.

Only one they had was "Post Road" Pumpkin Ale.

6pkbPumpkinAlePostRd12oz.jpg

I was expecting to taste maybe a hint of pumpkin pie or something, but this shit SUCKS. I don't taste pumpkin ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME.

Is there a better one I could go with? Because the thought of the flavor itself sounds really great.

I've had some pumpkin ales and found they were pretty good. Not something I would drink every day, but interesting in season.

Sorry, can't recall the names

I was expecting to taste maybe a hint of pumpkin pie or something, but this shit SUCKS. I don't taste pumpkin ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME.

Is there a better one I could go with? Because the thought of the flavor itself sounds really great.

You should be banned from the universe for such blasphemy.:eusa_eh:

Ohhhh, crap, why did I read this thread at this time of day? What was I thinking???

Belgium does that with beer, flavours and stuff. Could never figure out why. Just as well they make some damn good beers though or their propensity for effing around with different flavours might be a bit offputting.

You should be banned from the universe for such blasphemy.:eusa_eh:

Be more specific...blasphemy in my negativity towards that particular beer, or blasphemy because I'm talking about drinking flavored beers? If it's the latter, let me preemptively say there's nothing wrong with trying out different beers just for shits and giggles.

Because my main beer is just a regular old lager, the oldest brewery in the US...Yuengling.

I hate flavoured shit if I have a coffee I want a coffee flavoured coffee and if I have a beer I Want a beer flavoured beer..if I want pumpkin.. I will eat a pumpkin

Last edited:

I hate flavoured shit if I have a coffee I want a coffee flavoured coffee and if i have a beer I Want a beer flavoured beer..if I want pumpkin.. I will eat a pumpkin

:rolleyes: Boring!

I hate flavoured shit if I have a coffee I want a coffee flavoured coffee and if i have a beer I Want a beer flavoured beer..if I want pumpkin.. I will eat a pumpkin

:rolleyes: Boring!

Really---at least paint a human butt on it.

Forum List

Back