Pulp Fiction

It's self-indulgent crap thrown together by a little geek-boy who never grew up.

It's self-indulgent crap thrown together by a little geek-boy who never grew up.

you forgot the foot fetish....

but pulp fiction is a great flick.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

:eusa_hand:
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you

:cool:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you

Samuel L Jackson was so good in that role.

Samuel L Jackson was so good in that role.

I love Mia

Three tomatoes are walking down the street -- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and squishes him... and says, 'Ketchup.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik-RsDGPI5Y]Pulp Fiction - Dancing Scene [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome movie. :)

Quentin Tarantino - speaking of dance scenes....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYxxgvA8rlM&feature=player_embedded]From Dusk Till Dawn - Salma Hayek Table Dance - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome director, producer and actor.

I don't care where I'm dancing, or what I'm dancing to.....this WILL BE ONE OF MY MOVES:

pulp-fiction_1310079619.jpg

:badgrin:

I think you all are forgetting one of the most vividly horrifying yet hilarios scenes (what makes Tarantino, Tarantino) in the movie....

bruce_willis1.jpg

BTW: Little Known Fact.......ABikerSailor is typecast to play "The Geek" in this squence...

Forum List

Back