Pull yourself together

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
601805_522711627750707_1202449243_n.jpg

Illegal Aliens AREN'T Immigrants. My wife has a Green Card that says "Registered Alien" across the top, that makes her a "Legal Resident".

Illegal Aliens aren't "undocumented", they're just "Illegal Aliens". Luddite is just AFRAID to say so.

And again, America is NOT a Democracy. America is a Constitutional Republic.

Democracy = Only 1 Vote.
Republic = 3 Votes.

Why you Liberals trying to take away 2 of my votes? :mad:

I'll bet Luddite doesn't even know what those other two are.

Immigrants are awesome. They've made America what it is today.

Illegal aliens, however, are criminals and should be treated as such. Not given government benefits and be allowed to vote in our elections.

Dumbass.

I'm an old man, and I remember a time when no one ever heard these words: "For English, press 1."

According to the long-established immigration laws of this country, those words should never have been uttered. With rare exceptions, LEGAL immigrants were required by law to speak English, They were also expected to be self supporting.

A long time ago, our legislatures thought it was important that immigrants speak English and not be a burden on society. Today, neither political party seems to give a damn, and it seems that ILLEGAL immigrants are given a better deal than LEGAL immigrants.

All I can say is WTF?

It is still a requirement for naturalization to demonstrate the ability to use and understand English (at least to a minimum degree).

Illegal Aliens AREN'T Immigrants. My wife has a Green Card that says "Registered Alien" across the top, that makes her a "Legal Resident".

Illegal Aliens aren't "undocumented", they're just "Illegal Aliens". Luddite is just AFRAID to say so.

And again, America is NOT a Democracy. America is a Constitutional Republic.

Democracy = Only 1 Vote.
Republic = 3 Votes.

Why you Liberals trying to take away 2 of my votes? :mad:

I'll bet Luddite doesn't even know what those other two are.

The majority of people came to this country..came illegally.

Nice fonts, they don't make a valid point though. Could you try puling yourself together enough and make a point here, girlfriend? America is waiting. Gasping with anticipation.

Immigrants are awesome. They've made America what it is today.

Illegal aliens, however, are criminals and should be treated as such. Not given government benefits and be allowed to vote in our elections.

Dumbass.

Crime has different penalties.

Some Crimes require a fine be paid.

Some Crimes involve the government taking your life.
According to the left, the crime of breaking and entering this nation should be punished with free taxpayer money, healthcare, education, and a Democrat voter registration card.

New Topics

Forum List

Back