Pull out of Iraq?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
If you consider that there have been an average of
160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations
during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths,
that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.

The rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000.

That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot
and killed in our Nation's Capitol, which has some of
the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you
are in Iraq.

Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington.

ok...if bush listens to pelosi, kerry, kennedy, dean and the rest and pulls the US out tomorrow

tell me .... what happens......what is their solution.....are they really saying you know what fuck em....

manu1959 said:
ok...if bush listens to pelosi, kerry, kennedy, dean and the rest and pulls the US out tomorrow

tell me .... what happens......what is their solution.....are they really saying you know what fuck em....

Don't they know that pulling out is an inadequate form of birth control?

Kathianne said:
A bit more:

Hey Kathianne, nice to see you still here. 30,000 casualties in the 'Iraq War'. Isn't that amount even debatable if you separate the March-May 2003 period where we were fighting the Iraqi Army under Saddam, as the actual Iraq war, which was won, and place the rest of the casualties in the war on terror?

-Cp said:
If you consider that there have been an average of
160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations
during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths,
that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.

The rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000.

That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot
and killed in our Nation's Capitol, which has some of
the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you
are in Iraq.

Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington.

Great post -Cp

And Clay...............You da man!!! :thewave: ;)

nbdysfu said:
Hey Kathianne, nice to see you still here. 30,000 casualties in the 'Iraq War'. Isn't that amount even debatable if you separate the March-May 2003 period where we were fighting the Iraqi Army under Saddam, as the actual Iraq war, which was won, and place the rest of the casualties in the war on terror?

Back attcha! Nice to see you!

I think the Iraqi 'casualties' are overblown, for the simple reason in looking at the two bolded sections. If we hadn't invaded, Saddam's pace would have remained. If not for 'insurgents' and terrorists, the 30k would have been much lower.

Never has an invader done as much to protect the citizens of the invaded.

Kathianne said:
Back attcha! Nice to see you!

I think the Iraqi 'casualties' are overblown, for the simple reason in looking at the two bolded sections. If we hadn't invaded, Saddam's pace would have remained. If not for 'insurgents' and terrorists, the 30k would have been much lower.

Never has an invader done as much to protect the citizens of the invaded.
;)
Yeah. That's something some will never get over. The mission was in fact accomplished. Saddam may have spent another couple of months in a spider hole, but the war between him and the United States was over. I wonder if historians will be able to make that distinction?

nbdysfu said:
;)
Yeah. That's something some will never get over. The mission was in fact accomplished. Saddam may have spent another couple of months in a spider hole, but the war between him and the United States was over. I wonder if historians will be able to make that distinction?

Historians, not revisionists, will. So will the masses, if the administration continues as they have in the past few weeks.

Forum List

Back