Pugs for sale

Pug says.....

pug2.jpg

I has a sad....
That's not a pug, it's just fugly.

Aww. Look at that adorable face. So sweet. :(

He's adorable. I like all dogs. They are all cute, like babies. :D
Over the years, I've noticed that the only things that dogs and babies have in common is their ability to shit and make loud noises.

True, taking on a pet is a little like having a baby around. :D Dogs are so loyal and so happy to see you and greet you though. They bring a lot of people a lot of pleasure. They are sweet and innocent animals.

Pug says.....

pug2.jpg

I has a sad....
That's not a pug, it's just fugly.

Aww. Look at that adorable face. So sweet. :(

He's adorable. I like all dogs. They are all cute, like babies. :D
Over the years, I've noticed that the only things that dogs and babies have in common is their ability to shit and make loud noises.

True, taking on a pet is a little like having a baby around. :D Dogs are so loyal and so happy to see you and greet you though. They bring a lot of people a lot of pleasure. They are sweet and innocent animals.
But you can predict that a dog will probably die before you do. And yes it always hurts.

I have 6 children, and a grandchild. I cannot imagine how bad it would hurt to lose one of them.

To many people, the death of a furchild is as equal to the death of a human loved one. Pain of loss is the same. To hear "its just a dog" would be akin to saying "it's just a human". And so many just flat don't get that.

To many people, the death of a furchild is as equal to the death of a human loved one. Pain of loss is the same. To hear "its just a dog" would be akin to saying "it's just a human". And so many just flat don't get that.

Those are nutbags or people with nothing going on in their lives, and nobody that gives a rats fuck about them other than that dog, or they're psychologically addicted to Animals.
I don't need those types in my life either.

Those are nutbags or people with nothing going on in their lives, and nobody that gives a rats fuck about them other than that dog, or they're psychologically addicted to Animals.

Nobody would want you in their lives anyways. No worries. Lol. :D

I would take any of those animals over you any day.

They make the world a better place.

Forum List

Back