Puffed Up Exploding Toads... I Have A Use For them!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Eightball, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050430/ap_on_sc/germany_exploding_toads_10 This is not a catastrophe! It's a boon to eco-friendly sportsmen!

I'd say that we've come upon a new organic fishing bobber.

Grab yourself a bloated toad, cast away. No more of those plastic, red and white bobbers. Plastic is environmentally unfriendly, as we must use more precious crude oil to make plastic bobbers.

I say, we bottle these toad carcasses, and offer them to the environmentally sensitive fishermen/sportsment, as an eco-sensitive alternative.

Bottle directions:

Remove Toad Bobber, loop fishing line around, organic bobber's head(not to tightly as head will be severed, and floatation gasses will escape-rendering your new organic bobber ineffective), and cast away, knowing that you are helping the environment. Also new organic bobber, has the added effect of attracting fish in a similiar fashion to "chumming" which we all know is illegal in most states.
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050430/ap_on_sc/germany_exploding_toads_10 This is not a catastrophe! It's a boon to eco-friendly sportsmen!

2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    LOL! How the hell am I going to ignore a thread with a title like this?

What a great name for a punk band!

3. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Ummmm - I'm afraid that there may be an influx of homosexuals seeking to utilize the toads for purposes other than fishing.

You may recall that some time ago the homosexual community suffered a number of embarrASSing incidents involving gerbils which had been anally inserted. Well, the toad could solve the problem. They could stick that rascal up their butts first, then insert the gerbil. If the gerbil refuses to come out, the toad would eventually explode, thereby solving two problems at once.

Yeah. I know I'm disgusting.