Puerto Rico's emergency services director fired after supplies from Maria discovered in warehouse!

It's still Trump's fault. Somehow. It just is. You racist!!

There, did I get that right, USMB leftists who are hiding from this thread?
The leftist payees do not mess with threads that materially expose their previous claims, which if insiders, knew it was a lie, and if long-term TDS sufferers, the lines between truth and false narrative is fuzzy math to them, as in "What difference does it make?" /unquote, Hillary Rodham Clinton with re to Bengazi.

The comment is at approximately at one minute twentyseven seconds: (1:27)

Last edited:
Trump had nothing to do with the warehouse in puerto rico the supplies were already there so calm down Trumo Tards.

discovery of a warehouse filled with emergency supplies dating from Hurricane
Warehouse Filled With Unused Aid

Trump had nothing to do with the warehouse in puerto rico the supplies were already there so calm down Trumo Tards.

It was unused because corrupt people withheld it from PR so they could screech about the bad orange man. And useful idiots repeated it, as they were programmed.

If you tell me PR leadership at the time cared about their people, I'll laugh in your face.

It was unused because corrupt people withheld it from PR so they could screech about the bad orange man. And useful idiots repeated it, as they were programmed.

If you tell me PR leadership at the time cared about their people, I'll laugh in your face.

Exactly Trump is a bad person he bragged about what he has done for PR which he had done nothing.

I know Trump supporters think finding supplies in the warehouse is a victory for him when it was already there lol.

Well, if it was already there why was PR screaming for help? And, How did these supplies get there?

A lot of money has been sent to that island over the decades. Corruption is the rule. There is poverty on many islands in the Caribe. Puerto Rico has a sugar daddy and still ph uked it up! They even got rid of some of the federal government military base structure and the jobs that went with it. Throughout the world in nation after nation there is very little accountability with all the aid we have given. Perhaps if you didn't try to destroy Trump at every ph ukn moment you would hear nothing about this.

Well, if it was already there why was PR screaming for help? And, How did these supplies

Well, if it was already there why was PR screaming for help? And, How did these supplies get there?

You need to read articles there was a unused warehouse they found by searching and people got fired.There is no proof that it was Trump's doing so Trump supporters give me proof lol.

A lot of money has been sent to that island over the decades. Corruption is the rule. There is poverty on many islands in the Caribe. Puerto Rico has a sugar daddy and still ph uked it up! They even got rid of some of the federal government military base structure and the jobs that went with it. Throughout the world in nation after nation there is very little accountability with all the aid we have given. Perhaps if you didn't try to destroy Trump at every ph ukn moment you would hear nothing about this.

All that writing made no sense and unproven facts lol.

Exactly Trump is a bad person he bragged about what he has done for PR which he had done nothing.

I know Trump supporters think finding supplies in the warehouse is a victory for him when it was already there lol.
Trump did nothing? Riiiiiight.

Meanwhile, you make sure you don't even express the tiniest hint of condemnation for the corrupt PR officials who hid all those supplies from their fellow Americans to make Trump look bad. You know, like you unquestioningly believed.

He sent all that stuff, and to lockstep with the Democrats the PR VIP starts in on mean Trump. He was all over my president like ugly ape.

Well, my favorite actor has something to say about this.

Trump did nothing? Riiiiiight.

Meanwhile, you make sure you don't even express the tiniest hint of condemnation for the corrupt PR officials who hid all those supplies from their fellow Americans to make Trump look bad. You know, like you unquestioningly believed.

I think he means the PR’s mounted their own airplanes flew to other places stocked supplies and bought a warehouse to put them in for when bad times came. Some dumbass ass democrat is now wanting funds from Trump to give aid to PR following an earthquake. Please someone call him and tell him PR has a warehouse stocked full of emergency aid. tIA.

Forum List

Back