Puerto Rico Unions and leftist Democrats are Deliberately Holding up Food and Water to the people

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
If this audio is true, things are far worse than anyone imagined in Puerto Rico.

Seems the governor and mayor are deliberately with holding supplies for their own political gain and to patronize supporters using the unions to accomplish this embargo of their own people.

Listen to the audio and hear it for yourself.

POLICE AUDIO: 'Mayor Carmen Yulin Is Not Allowing Anyone To Distribute' Supplies - Big League Politics

Audio has emerged from a Puerto Rican police officer alleging that San Juan mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz is not allowing supplies to be distributed to the citizens affected by the nation’s hurricane.

Mayor Cruz is accusing President Trump of doing a poor job attending to the needs of the Puerto Rican nation. Trump says that 10,000 U.S. federal workers are on the ground in the nation of Puerto Rico and that Mayor Cruz is doing a bad job, changing her tune on Trump due to Democratic Party pressure.

Supplies are not reaching the people. A prominent truckers union linked to left-wing political parties across Latin America is reportedly intentionally blocking the deliveries from the Port of San Juan, according to multiple accounts.

A self-identified police officer of a currently in Guaynabo called into a Spanish-language radio program to describe what happened. Jennifer Puentes published footage of the emotional, stirring interview.

The female police officer said, “I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. it is not being distributed. They are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations.”​

“The mayor Carmen Yulin is not allowing anyone to distribute…We need…What us Puerto Ricans need is that the U.S. armed forces to come in and distribute the aid,” she said.

She said that people in Florida, and “artists” are helping with the relief efforts, but she does not know how many others are helping due to having “very limited communication” on the island.

“What else are we going to do? You tell me, what else are we going to do?”

“But I need to speak for the people, because the people are suffering. Because I, as a cop, along with other police partners we are seeing it,” she said.

“We want the U.S. to come in.”​

I posted this somewhere else but I'll post it here too

That Mayor is a pathetic lowlife. Shame on her!

This is about the worst liberals have ever gotten. It's her own people she's killing. She should be arrested.

Forum List

Back