Puerto Rico and the race card: PR 75% white. Texas 70% white.Won't work libs.

Before the Zimmerman trial, Hispanic's were considered brown people. The media changed all that when it declared him to be a white Hispanic.

george-zimmerman.jpg

What people see when they think Puerto Rican.
You morons called him white so which is it? Is he white or brown?

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.
It is all about the perception with the left. Facts mean nothing.

Ferguson, Missouri. Just remember that any time you waste your time to point out FACTS to the left. Facts will not get in the way of THEIR TRUTH.
. Their fabricated Truth's in order to feed their own agenda's. The liberal mind is a complicated thing, but then it has to be when trying to constantly fool people like it does.
I agree with everything, except the complicated part. I am not exactly the sharpest tool in the toolbox. About as sharp as a bowling ball and I can see what their tactics are. Their minds are very very simple. When you do not agree with them and not in lock step with them, then it is racism or "hate speech." They accuse Ben Shapiro, an orthodox Jew, of being a nazi. They cannot help it. That is how simple they are.

Trump is the head white guy in charge.
So he can dry out FEMA because he is in charge?

Well Trump is the one operating DHS with a temporary agency head. And FEMA does what the president tells them to do. Maybe Trump should tell FEMA to be as active as ICE.
Yet your fucking types wont allow conservatives to speak at Berekely. You call any speech that you morons don't agree with as hate speech. You dumb one tracked moron. You hypocrite.

I agree with everything, except the complicated part. I am not exactly the sharpest tool in the toolbox. About as sharp as a bowling ball and I can see what their tactics are. Their minds are very very simple. When you do not agree with them and not in lock step with them, then it is racism or "hate speech." They accuse Ben Shapiro, an orthodox Jew, of being a nazi. They cannot help it. That is how simple they are.

Trump had to tell his supporters that Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water, deep water, an ocean.

It's as simple as that.

Our beloved Pres. Trump and his administration are doing a magnificent job in dealing with the aftermath of the devastating hurricane that destroyed most of Puerto Rico. ..... :thup:

No liberals just support anything anti-American. That's the division, thanks obama.

Yup, supporting the 1st amendment of the US Constitution is anti-American.

We must be in 1984
I support the first amendment, I just don't like disrespecting our great veteran's doing it. Goes back to my comment on how you support anything anti-American. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.
It is all about the perception with the left. Facts mean nothing.

Ferguson, Missouri. Just remember that any time you waste your time to point out FACTS to the left. Facts will not get in the way of THEIR TRUTH.
. Their fabricated Truth's in order to feed their own agenda's. The liberal mind is a complicated thing, but then it has to be when trying to constantly fool people like it does.

You may want to read this...

Freedom Center campaign to raise awareness of the genocidal intentions of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel and its link to the anti-Israel terror group Hamas has been met with resistance and charges of hate speech by two University of California campuses.

As part of its mission to confront increasing Jew hatred and pro-terror activities on American campuses, the Freedom Center put up posters on both campuses linking the BDS movement and campus activists whom it identified by name with Hamas’s campaign of terror against Israel. The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement is, in fact, a Hamas-inspired and funded genocidal campaign to destroy Israel, the world’s only Jewish state. The chief campus sponsors of BDS are two university funded organizations – Students for Justice in Palestine and the Muslim Students Association, both of which were created by the Muslim Brotherhood. Several of the posters named prominent BDS activists – students and faculty - on each campus and exposed their alliance with the Palestinians’ genocidal war against Israel. The posters were not well-received by students and administrators at California’s public institutions of higher education. To put it mildly.

Jew-Haters at Berkeley and UCLA Strike Back

Our beloved Pres. Trump and his administration are doing a magnificent job in dealing with the aftermath of the devastating hurricane that destroyed most of Puerto Rico. ..... :thup:

Most? What about nearly all of.

After more than a week, there's only 5% electricity, and over 50% of the people don't have clean water to drink.

Obviously the Dirty Democratic Party and Press are making a coordinated propaganda effort to make the PR hurricane relief mission a racial issue to hurt Trump

We probably won't have a decent picture of what happened (and didn't happen) until at least a week or two after this mess is over with.

That's how long Puerto Rico had to wait for help to arrive in any sizeable level. It took that long to put a three star general in charge.

Have you also noticed that the Democrats make EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE?
It's because Left Wingers are racist assh#les.

Forum List

Back