Puerto Ricans wasted FEMA aid

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
San Juan (AFP) - Tens of thousands of water bottles destined for desperate Puerto Ricans after devastating back-to-back hurricanes slammed into the US island territory remain unopened on farmland almost two years later, emergency aid officials confirmed Monday.

Why didn't the PR government distribute the water? They said that the water has expired. Why does water have an expiration date? Water can be stored for thousands of years and it will still be safe. Why did the dirty racist Democrat accuse Trump of being a racist when it is their own elected Democrat politicians who have screwed them over. The AG needs to investigate this crime.

https://news.yahoo.com/water-meant-puerto-rican-hurricane-victims-dumped-farmland-222421463.html
PR femarippedoffbycorruptdems_waterbottleswasted.jpg

We need to cut ties with these island Mexicans.
Never conflate Puerto-Ricans with Mexicans. Mexicans work very hard.

There's some good Puerto-Ricans..here and there.
You have Continental Mexicans and Island Mexicans...Everyone who is not in Europe and speaks Spanish falls into one of those groups.

:haha: What lily-white part of the country do you hail from?:iyfyus.jpg:

You know I used to tell all my Puerto Rican troops that and they always thought it was funny. However they did tell me to never repeat it in public. I will tell you this though, my Puerto Rican Airmen (from Puerto Rico proper) were some of the hardest working Airmen I ever had. Really solid guys.

You have Continental Mexicans and Island Mexicans...Everyone who is not in Europe and speaks Spanish falls into one of those groups.

You know I used to tell all my Puerto Rican troops that and they always thought it was funny. However they did tell me to never repeat it in public. I will tell you this though, my Puerto Rican Airmen (from Puerto Rico proper) were some of the hardest working Airmen I ever had. Really solid guys.

I take it you didn't have many Cuban or Dominican Airmen.

I take it you didn't have many Cuban or Dominican Airmen.
No Cubanos...I did have a couple Dominicans. They had some stories about the DR. Not goin there.

Forum List

Back