Puerto Ricans Need New Birth Certs

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
WASHINGTON - Native Puerto Ricans living outside the island territory are reacting with surprise and confusion after learning that their birth certificates will become no good this summer.

A law enacted by Puerto Rico in December, mainly to combat identity theft, invalidates as of July 1 all previously issued Puerto Rican birth certificates. That means more than a third of the 4.1 million people of Puerto Rican descent living in the 50 states must arrange to get new certificates.

People born in Puerto Rico, a U.S. commonwealth, are U.S. citizens at birth. Anyone using a stolen Puerto Rico birth certificate could enter and move about the U.S. more easily, which could also pose security problems.

He said the State Department told him that as much as 40 percent of the identity fraud in the United States involves birth certificates from Puerto Rico.

"As the need in the black market for birth certificates with Hispanic-sounding names grew, the black market value of Puerto Rican birth certificates has gone into the $5,000-to-$10,000 range," McClintock said.

Birth-certificate law puzzles many Puerto Ricans | Philadelphia Inquirer | 02/28/2010

He said the State Department told him that as much as 40 percent of the identity fraud in the United States involves birth certificates from Puerto Rico.

It involves one with a certification of live birth from Hawaii too... :eusa_whistle:

It involves one with a certification of live birth from Hawaii too... :eusa_whistle:

Ya cause the Republican Governor and Lt Governor, both of whom actively supported McCain would lie for Obama, RIGHT?

facepalm_implied.jpg

Ya cause the Republican Governor and Lt Governor, both of whom actively supported McCain would lie for Obama, RIGHT?

Since you're so sure, prove to me they're not. I mean you wouldn't believe something without proof would you? You're not the kind of guy to just take a politicians WORD for it... right? Yeah... right... every politician on earth, in every office, at all times, tells the truth... pfft, c'mon sarge.

Last edited:

Since you're so sure, prove to me they're not. I mean you wouldn't believe something without proof would you? You're not the kind of guy to just take a politicians WORD for it... right? Yeah... right... every politician on earth, in every office, at all times, tells the truth... pfft, c'mon sarge.

Give it a rest. EVERYTHING points to the FACT Obama was born in Hawaii as he claims.

But just for a moment lets play your game, lets pretend he was not born in Hawaii, that he was born in Africa. His Mother was an American citizen, making him automatically an American citizen and a NATURALLY born one at that.

You lose no matter which way you play it.

Give it a rest. EVERYTHING points to the FACT Obama was born in Hawaii as he claims.

But just for a moment lets play your game, lets pretend he was not born in Hawaii, that he was born in Africa. His Mother was an American citizen, making him automatically an American citizen and a NATURALLY born one at that.

Sorry sarge, but all you're doing is showing how little you really know about it. First off, there's more proof he was born in Kenya than anything else. Second, no, his mother was too young to transfer her citizenship to him. I win no matter which way you play, and will until obama produces a real BC.

Obama has never produced a "real" birth certificate. That's the long and the short of the issue, period. I know it, you know, and most of the whole nation knows it. Problem is there's too many people in high places protecting obama while he keeps all this hidden. It'll erupt though, just like Tiger Wood'ies shit did. There was new law suits filed against obama just Friday.

I just want to see this purported BC people say he has... don't you? Don't you wonder why it's being hidden? I do.

WASHINGTON - Native Puerto Ricans living outside the island territory are reacting with surprise and confusion after learning that their birth certificates will become no good this summer.

A law enacted by Puerto Rico in December, mainly to combat identity theft, invalidates as of July 1 all previously issued Puerto Rican birth certificates. That means more than a third of the 4.1 million people of Puerto Rican descent living in the 50 states must arrange to get new certificates.

People born in Puerto Rico, a U.S. commonwealth, are U.S. citizens at birth. Anyone using a stolen Puerto Rico birth certificate could enter and move about the U.S. more easily, which could also pose security problems.

"As the need in the black market for birth certificates with Hispanic-sounding names grew, the black market value of Puerto Rican birth certificates has gone into the $5,000-to-$10,000 range," McClintock said.

Birth-certificate law puzzles many Puerto Ricans | Philadelphia Inquirer | 02/28/2010

They need to do something about those Puerto Rican birth certificates, if they are being used fraudulently.

Such attacks on family are off limits and you know it.

~Dude

Second, no, his mother was too young to transfer her citizenship to him.

Where does AGE of the mother come into anything relating to citizenship? What LAWS are you talking about? Source of this info?

Last edited:

What is wrong with this article and the original poster? This quote: "people of Puerto Rican descent."
I know people of PR descent who were born in NYC.

figure IT out

give IT a rest, or go to a conspiracy thread. stop feeding Scrotum Rider's fantasies.
:eusa_whistle:

Sorry sarge, but all you're doing is showing how little you really know about it. First off, there's more proof he was born in Kenya than anything else. Second, no, his mother was too young to transfer her citizenship to him. I win no matter which way you play, and will until obama produces a real BC.

Obama has never produced a "real" birth certificate. That's the long and the short of the issue, period. I know it, you know, and most of the whole nation knows it. Problem is there's too many people in high places protecting obama while he keeps all this hidden. It'll erupt though, just like Tiger Wood'ies shit did. There was new law suits filed against obama just Friday.

I just want to see this purported BC people say he has... don't you? Don't you wonder why it's being hidden? I do.

:lol::lol::lol:
:cuckoo: A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....been huffing again, Pale Rider?

What on earth are you talking about Dante? It's from the Philadelphia Inquirer and refers to people BORN in PR but living elsewhere. It states that in the first paragraph.

You don't have to neg rep posters because you don't like the wording the article. And yes, everyone knows people from Puerto Rico are citizens asshole.

What on earth are you talking about Dante? It's from the Philadelphia Inquirer and refers to people BORN in PR but living elsewhere. It states that in the first paragraph.

You don't have to neg rep posters because you don't like the wording the article. And yes, everyone knows people from Puerto Rico are citizens asshole.

1/3 of people of PR descent.

that is what you posted.

I know people of PR descent who were born in Boston and NYC.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:(

What is wrong with this article and the original poster? This quote: "people of Puerto Rican descent."
I know people of PR descent who were born in NYC.

figure IT out

some things need repeating

New Topics

Forum List

Back