Puerto Rican smashes pilot in the face on flight

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
You can dress them up but you can’t take them anywhere.

Brothers accused of beating airline pilot

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jonathan Baez and his brother Luis Baez are charged with aggravated battery. The two are sitting in Miami-Dade County jail. Jonathan’s bail is $9,000, and Luis bail is $12,500.

On Wednesday the brothers were on an American Airlines flight at the Miami International Airport. They were headed to San Francisco, California.

The incident happened when the plane was taxiing down the runway and a stewardess noticed that Jonathan was not wearing his seat belt and was apparently passed out. After trying to wake him a couple of times the plane headed back to the gate to remove Jonathan from the flight. According to an arrest report he was "unresponsive and appeared to be intoxicated or on narcotics." When they finally woke him up he was told he couldn’t fly and had to leave the plane.

Jonathan departed the plane and his brother Luis got off with him. They "became extremely belligerent." Luis Baez -- who was born in Puerto Rico -- told the pilot, "When you fly to San Juan, I will have you killed."

Then Jonathan went back on the plane and busted the pilot in the face leaving him bruised and blind-sided. He then struck the stewardess who was trying to stop him.

The pilot made them leave the plane again and the two brothers turned on the pilot and began beating him. The pilot ran into the terminal with the two after him. Fortunately other American employees and passengers came to the pilots rescue and detained the brothers until the police came.

The pilot reported to police that Luis had threatened to kill him, and was afraid he would follow through with his death threat and was fearful for his life.

Last edited:
Jonathan Baez........................Luis Baez
BaezBrotherssmashpilotinface.png

I get that they were a pair of short-tempered losers who deserve to be in jail for assault. I don't get why the fact that they were Puerta Rican was important enough to be mentioned in the thread title. :confused:

Forum List

Back