pubs scream UNCLE

well look on the bright side.. they're stealing less out of your paycheck now. If you're smart you'll take your new found thousand dollars and try to find a way to make it grow a little. Good luck.

I just love the way the Left sold this pile of you know what...
They focused on the figure of $1000.00
They kept repeating that....Never mind it's $1,000.00
spread out over a year.Never mind it amounts to $20.00 a week I believe
if you get paid weekly.

The President did a great job of misleading the public and
as usual the media gobbled it up...
The President was pushing this as the Goose that laid the golden egg....
The President was saying people will be able to pay their bills,pay for college
tuition,put groceries on the table.On and on he went as this was going to be the
magic pill that was going to fix everything....

It's a lousy $20.00 people. :eusa_shhh:

And its coming out of the ONE tax fund that you have a prayer of seeing anything back from.

Before deciding..... ask yourself, "Is anyone really going to care in 100 years?"

"Don't Sweat the Small Stuff"

I can neg you but once a day and I do so each time you post something I dislike. You got a problem? Turn your rep off..

Once a day? That's a lie, because you negged me at 7:51 AM this morning and again today at 06:55 PM - twice is less than 12 hours.

did I break the law? Neg me again. If I can do it twice a day then so can you? Go ahead I'll close my eyes.

I can't. Says I must spread it around before giving it to you again. Anyway, my little -28 compared to your -802 ain't quite the same...

Once a day? That's a lie, because you negged me at 7:51 AM this morning and again today at 06:55 PM - twice is less than 12 hours.

did I break the law? Neg me again. If I can do it twice a day then so can you? Go ahead I'll close my eyes.

I can't. Says I must spread it around before giving it to you again. Anyway, my little -28 compared to your -802 ain't quite the same...

Well,, I worked hard for mine. Did You work hard for yours? Is this class envy you're displaying?

give five or six of your friends a positive,, then you can hit me again.

I can neg you but once a day and I do so each time you post something I dislike. You got a problem? Turn your rep off..

Can we wrap this up before it turns into a hijacking to the Flame Zone?

Boehner has totally lost control of the GOP in the House, because he's letting the teabaggers run all over him.

What's even worse? With this happening around Christmas, lots of people are going to remember it, and I'd be willing to bet that Boehner loses his reelection in 2012.
The dimwits reid and obamaturd playing political football and getting what they want, which is nothing, and making Boehnor look bad is disgraceful. But then, reid and obamaturd are disgraceful. Anybody who thinks this is a good thing has been fooled by those two idiots, again.

Boehner has totally lost control of the GOP in the House, because he's letting the teabaggers run all over him.

What's even worse? With this happening around Christmas, lots of people are going to remember it, and I'd be willing to bet that Boehner loses his reelection in 2012.
The dimwits reid and obamaturd playing political football and getting what they want, which is nothing, and making Boehnor look bad is disgraceful. But then, reid and obamaturd are disgraceful. Anybody who thinks this is a good thing has been fooled by those two idiots, again.

Boehner got his ass handed to him in public

He needs to blame the TeaTards not Obama

Last edited:
I wish to retire in 8 years 10 at the most...
I am positive that SS benefits will NOT be there for me.
I am sure the Libs will find a way to get their grubby little hands on it
and will just spend the s_it out of it.
Same here...but due to the fucking with of the economy by politicians, the FED and other assholes? My 401K and other plans have lost value because of thes creeps...and I am pissed with them fucking with my life when it wasn't invited, wanted or needed for the benefit of moochers that tend to elect these assholes.

:eusa_boohoo::badgrin:

Once again repubs cave in.
They always do and they always have.
They don't have the backbone to stand up to a hummingbird.

The Republicans sold your ass down the river. Social Security is going to be privatized sooner than you think. You better find a way to put some money away.

Ah well, SS is paying me over 2k a month, and I am working at a job that pays over 70K on pretty much straight time, and I do get overtime, more than I want. So I get another 2% of that back now. I'm getting mine, why should I care about people like you and "T", Wityo Willyo?

See, I can think like a Republican!

Actually, he needs to blame himself for his massively inept, indadequate and illogical "leadership".

You can please all of the people (the House), some of the time, you can please some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Boehner has proved that, as well as displayed his hubris.

Actually, he needs to blame himself for his massively inept, indadequate and illogical "leadership".

You can please all of the people (the House), some of the time, you can please some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Boehner has proved that, as well as displayed his hubris.

you know what? i'd cut boehner the same slack on this subject that i would give to the president. the teatards hate government. they should never be IN government. they have no clue that government only works because of compromise....and that's a dirty word to the nutters.

Forum List

Back