pubs scream UNCLE

I wish to retire in 8 years 10 at the most...
I am positive that SS benefits will NOT be there for me.
I am sure the Libs will find a way to get their grubby little hands on it
and will just spend the s_it out of it.

well look on the bright side.. they're stealing less out of your paycheck now. If you're smart you'll take your new found thousand dollars and try to find a way to make it grow a little. Good luck.

I just love the way the Left sold this pile of you know what...
They focused on the figure of $1000.00
They kept repeating that....Never mind it's $1,000.00
spread out over a year.Never mind it amounts to $20.00 a week I believe
if you get paid weekly.

The President did a great job of misleading the public and
as usual the media gobbled it up...
The President was pushing this as the Goose that laid the golden egg....
The President was saying people will be able to pay their bills,pay for college
tuition,put groceries on the table.On and on he went as this was going to be the
magic pill that was going to fix everything....

It's a lousy $20.00 people. :eusa_shhh:

It is a battle but not the war. If within two months you have a Canadian Pipeline then Obama lost and that's whats coming folks. Probably along with some unemployment extension.

Tax breaks help the economy when it's the Dems that want them...
When the GOP favored tax breaks are due to expire.It's just tax rates returning to normal not a hike.
When it's the Dems favored tax breaks due to end then it's a tax hike....
What a pathetic bunch of liars.And the media pushes their crap as if was delivered from the heavens.

I think it's a matter of who got the tax breaks. Giving them to the wealthy vs. giving them to the working class Americans. The GOP sided with the wealthy and then when the working class was going to get theirs, the GOP stood in the way, they realized it, tucked tail and ran.

Feel free to spin it differently...thats what happened today.

Merry Christmas.

Celebrate now,, cause it's cost you down the road.. Merry Christmas.

Christmas? Hell...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7-jcsB_WQ"]The Festivus - YouTube[/ame]

well look on the bright side.. they're stealing less out of your paycheck now. If you're smart you'll take your new found thousand dollars and try to find a way to make it grow a little. Good luck.

if you get paid weekly.

tuition,put groceries on the table.On and on he went as this was going to be the

well save it. Only if I were you I'd put it in a Swiss bank account. out of his reach or he'll tax you 50% and all you'll have is ten dolla. :D

This will forever end the screeching from the left that "tax breaks don't help the economy" we have victory..

It depends on how much favoritism is involved in the 'breaks'.

Taxes that are fair through simplicity, a budget that's balanced by law, transparency in all things political, and then build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

It ain't rocket science, y'all.

:smoke:

You can kiss it all good bye. Fifty percent of you leeches pay zero federal income tax and you just stole another 112 billion from social security.. good job.

What the FUCK do you think gives you the right to call ME a leech?!? You know NOTHING about me Willow.

:eusa_think: On the other hand If you were speaking in general terms and not looking to pick a fight with me specifically, please try to be careful how you word shit.

r-HOUSE-REPUBLICANS-PAYROLL-TAXES-huge.jpg

Merry Christmas, PRICKS. Both of these clowns are pure SHIT.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -802 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
EDIT

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree just negged me for the above post. She's nailed me hard in the past few hours. I've never seen such an abuse of neg power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boehner screwed the pooch on this one. He showed he has absolutely no control over his own party and allowed the TeaTards to sell him out at Christmas

Boehner is completely irrelevant at this time and doesn't have a single accomplishment as speaker.

Luckily, Pelosi will be back in charge a year from now and we can start accomplishing things again

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment:
EDIT

Regards,
WillowTree

WillowTree just negged me for the above post. She's nailed me hard in the past few hours. I've never seen such an abuse of neg power.

did you neg me back? why don't you post that? whiner?

New reputation!

Comment:
EDIT

Regards,
WillowTree

Of course I negged you back with my little bit of neg power. Why wouldn't I after you negged me over 1600 points in the past few hours. It still puzzles me how you can neg the same poster in such a short amount of time.

Republicans aren't done shooting themselves in the foot on the payroll tax cuts. They merely deferred the decision so they could go home for Christmas

They will be back in two months looking like fools in front of the American people

Who deferred the decision for two months? This two month crap has to stop.

The ONLY job requirement of congress is to pass a budget to run the bureaucracy. Congress hasn't done its basic job function since PAYGO expired in 2003.

The fault lay firmly in the hands of the Democrats AND the Republicans, the management of the fiasco lay firmly in the hands of an American Lobby Industry that has been learning the profitability of leading politics around by its wallet since the Eisenhower administration. They got GOOD, too.

Of course I negged you back with my little bit of neg power. Why wouldn't I after you negged me over 1600 points in the past few hours. It still puzzles me how you can neg the same poster in such a short amount of time.

I can neg you but once a day and I do so each time you post something I dislike. You got a problem? Turn your rep off..

Once again repubs cave in.
They always do and they always have.
They don't have the backbone to stand up to a hummingbird.

Republicans aren't done shooting themselves in the foot on the payroll tax cuts. They merely deferred the decision so they could go home for Christmas

They will be back in two months looking like fools in front of the American people

Who deferred the decision for two months? This two month crap has to stop.

The ONLY job requirement of congress is to pass a budget to run the bureaucracy. Congress hasn't done its basic job function since PAYGO expired in 2003.

The fault lay firmly in the hands of the Democrats AND the Republicans, the management of the fiasco lay firmly in the hands of an American Lobby Industry that has been learning the profitability of leading politics around by its wallet since the Eisenhower administration. They got GOOD, too.

Correction. It's not just an 'American' Lobby Industry. The offices on 'K' Street are also rented out to many foreign interests and governments.

The U.S. lobby industry is the closest thing to a bastion of international cut-throat capitalism since the lease ran out for the Brits in Hong Kong, and the Treasury of We, The People is its oyster.

Once again repubs cave in.
They always do and they always have.
They don't have the backbone to stand up to a hummingbird.

The Republicans sold your ass down the river. Social Security is going to be privatized sooner than you think. You better find a way to put some money away.

I can neg you but once a day and I do so each time you post something I dislike. You got a problem? Turn your rep off..

Once a day? That's a lie, because you negged me at 7:51 AM this morning and again today at 06:55 PM - twice is less than 12 hours.

New reputation!

Comment:
EDIT

Regards,
WillowTree

Tissue? Are you really so engaged to care what people think of you?

Consult the CP. And I'll chip in to call for your ride on a Whambulance.

Once a day? That's a lie, because you negged me at 7:51 AM this morning and again today at 06:55 PM - twice is less than 12 hours.

did I break the law? Neg me again. If I can do it twice a day then so can you? Go ahead I'll close my eyes.

if you get paid weekly.

And its coming out of the ONE tax fund that you have a prayer of seeing anything back from.

Before deciding..... ask yourself, "Is anyone really going to care in 100 years?"

New reputation!

Comment:
sow

Regards,
WillowTree

Tissue? Are you really so engaged to care what people think of you?

Consult the CP. And I'll chip in to call for your ride on a Whambulance.

Funny. If I seriously cared what you wingnuts think of me, I doubt I'd bother posting when you neg me for trivial bullshit.

Forum List

Back