pubs scream UNCLE

Tax breaks help the economy when it's the Dems that want them...
When the GOP favored tax breaks are due to expire.It's just tax rates returning to normal not a hike.
When it's the Dems favored tax breaks due to end then it's a tax hike....
What a pathetic bunch of liars.And the media pushes their crap as if was delivered from the heavens.

I think it's a matter of who got the tax breaks. Giving them to the wealthy vs. giving them to the working class Americans. The GOP sided with the wealthy and then when the working class was going to get theirs, the GOP stood in the way, they realized it, tucked tail and ran.

Feel free to spin it differently...thats what happened today.

Merry Christmas.

When the GOP favored tax breaks are due to expire.It's just tax rates returning to normal not a hike.
What a pathetic bunch of liars.And the media pushes their crap as if was delivered from the heavens.

And WE are left holding the bag and paying the bill for the Moocher Class...

Boehner has totally lost control of the GOP in the House, because he's letting the teabaggers run all over him.

What's even worse? With this happening around Christmas, lots of people are going to remember it, and I'd be willing to bet that Boehner loses his reelection in 2012.

should we congratulate you demoncraps for decimating social security for the next generation of retirees? If so congratulations job well done. We commend thee.

This is a good point. This is kind of like making the kids "capitalist holiday happy" by tapping the ol' retirement account.

Besides, this kind of band-aid SS 'tax break' is the first step to Social Security being completely absorbed into General Spending. This is a bad idea, we should keep Social Security separate and hire 3 or 4 of those nasty banksters to manage the funds, paying them a commission based on the growth experienced by the Trust Funds.

That would make us look MUCH smarter from space!

Republicans aren't done shooting themselves in the foot on the payroll tax cuts. They merely deferred the decision so they could go home for Christmas

They will be back in two months looking like fools in front of the American people

Who deferred the decision for two months? This two month crap has to stop.

Last edited:
I wish to retire in 8 years 10 at the most...
I am positive that SS benefits will NOT be there for me.
I am sure the Libs will find a way to get their grubby little hands on it
and will just spend the s_it out of it.

The fact that WillowTree has her panties in a bunch is reward enough. I'd pay $40 to watch her go catatonic like this every month. LOL. Enjoy your "victory"

well one day those "160 milllion" working Americans are going to want to retire. There will be NO social security for them because your party took it. I'm glad you're happy about that. It shows how stupid you are.

Best of luck to you, friend.

well look on the bright side.. they're stealing less out of your paycheck now. If you're smart you'll take your new found thousand dollars and try to find a way to make it grow a little. Good luck.

r-HOUSE-REPUBLICANS-PAYROLL-TAXES-huge.jpg

Merry Christmas, PRICKS. Both of these clowns are pure SHIT.

The fact that WillowTree has her panties in a bunch is reward enough. I'd pay $40 to watch her go catatonic like this every month. LOL. Enjoy your "victory"

well one day those "160 milllion" working Americans are going to want to retire. There will be NO social security for them because your party took it. I'm glad you're happy about that. It shows how stupid you are.

Long range thinking is sometimes not a blessing with some. I want my $100 dollars NOW>

I think it's a matter of who got the tax breaks. Giving them to the wealthy vs. giving them to the working class Americans. The GOP sided with the wealthy and then when the working class was going to get theirs, the GOP stood in the way, they realized it, tucked tail and ran.

Feel free to spin it differently...thats what happened today.

Merry Christmas.

Celebrate now,, cause it's cost you down the road.. Merry Christmas.

Same here...but due to the fucking with of the economy by politicians, the FED and other assholes? My 401K and other plans have lost value because of thes creeps...and I am pissed with them fucking with my life when it wasn't invited, wanted or needed for the benefit of moochers that tend to elect these assholes.

Libs gave you that Social Security Plan and Conservatives have been trying for 75 years to kill it. If anyone defunds your social security it will be conservatives who want to divert the funds to the private sector

Last edited:
I have been home all of 15 mins and all I have heard or read
is the GOP caved...Obama is victorious,Obama wins,victory for Obama...
On and on and on....

It's proof right there that this had nothing whatsoever to do
with people getting more money in their pocket...

This was all about Obama scoring points for election day.
He is always in campaign mode.

Well all this proves is that the republicans do NOT have a lock monopoly on political spin and media manipulation.

I think both sides will mellow as ALL the individual players are increasingly caught between the demands of the high dollar lobbyists and the effect of those demands on middle class voters.

Accountability is a beautiful thing.

:beer: Transparency!

:evil: Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission

Same here...but due to the fucking with of the economy by politicians, the FED and other assholes? My 401K and other plans have lost value because of thes creeps...and I am pissed with them fucking with my life when it wasn't invited, wanted or needed for the benefit of moochers that tend to elect these assholes.

He promised you he'd re distribute your hard earned "wealth" didn't he?

He promised you he'd re distribute your hard earned "wealth" didn't he?
Which is why his ass will be roundly defeated.

It's only right that well all start thinking down the road. The billionaires have to pony up. The middle class have to continue to pay their fair share as they once agreed. It's not a sacrifice... it's what is called common sense. And it's not a liberal - conservative thing. It's a country thing. We guaranteed people a retirement income.

Some big whigs won't need it and I hope there is a movement that makes them see it and they say, "Don't send it and give me the amount in a tax break." That is fair.

THose who don't pay taxes have to start ponying up, too. If you get welfare, part of it is should be withheld as income. It all adds up.

Forum List

Back