pubs scream UNCLE

This will forever end the screeching from the left that "tax breaks don't help the economy" we have victory..

Boehner has totally lost control of the GOP in the House, because he's letting the teabaggers run all over him.

What's even worse? With this happening around Christmas, lots of people are going to remember it, and I'd be willing to bet that Boehner loses his reelection in 2012.

Boehner has totally lost control of the GOP in the House, because he's letting the teabaggers run all over him.

What's even worse? With this happening around Christmas, lots of people are going to remember it, and I'd be willing to bet that Boehner loses his reelection in 2012.

should we congratulate you demoncraps for decimating social security for the next generation of retirees? If so congratulations job well done. We commend thee.

I have been home all of 15 mins and all I have heard or read
is the GOP caved...Obama is victorious,Obama wins,victory for Obama...
On and on and on....

It's proof right there that this had nothing whatsoever to do
with people getting more money in their pocket...

This was all about Obama scoring points for election day.
He is always in campaign mode.

On and on and on....

meanwhile this is the second year he's been successful in depleting the social security fund. this will total for about 225 billion dollars.. great job demoncraps.

This will forever end the screeching from the left that "tax breaks don't help the economy" we have victory..

It depends on how much favoritism is involved in the 'breaks'.

Taxes that are fair through simplicity, a budget that's balanced by law, transparency in all things political, and then build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

It ain't rocket science, y'all.

:smoke:

It depends on how much favoritism is involved in the 'breaks'.

Taxes that are fair through simplicity, a budget that's balanced by law, transparency in all things political, and then build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

It ain't rocket science, y'all.

:smoke:

You can kiss it all good bye. Fifty percent of you leeches pay zero federal income tax and you just stole another 112 billion from social security.. good job.

Republicans aren't done shooting themselves in the foot on the payroll tax cuts. They merely deferred the decision so they could go home for Christmas

They will be back in two months looking like fools in front of the American people

On and on and on....

Actually, it's more like proof that Boehner and the House GOP have their heads up their asses, because the vote passed in the Senate by 89 to 11, which means it was a truly bi-partisan bill.

Boehner and the others are screaming about wanting to do it for a year, because that is where the pipeline would get passed, and the study for it is going to take at least 6 months.

Nope, the House GOP is simply interested in blocking whatever Obama proposes. Otherwise, how do you explain the celebrating over the weekend where McConnell high fived someone on Saturday?

Tax breaks help the economy when it's the Dems that want them...
When the GOP favored tax breaks are due to expire.It's just tax rates returning to normal not a hike.
When it's the Dems favored tax breaks due to end then it's a tax hike....
What a pathetic bunch of liars.And the media pushes their crap as if was delivered from the heavens.

On and on and on....

meanwhile this is the second year he's been successful in depleting the social security fund. this will total for about 225 billion dollars.. great job demoncraps.
Add that to defunding Medicare with the ObamaCare Law...

Forum List

Back