pubs reluctant to put forward their own budget plan

Example #1 - This just isn't the case. You idiots made up this talking point. Go ahead and prove this one. You can't.

Yes, very bizarre. Since you made it up and act as if it's reality. That is bizarre.

He's said repeatedly he's willing to make cuts and just wants to hear from republicans what they want to cut. Why can't they tell him what they want to cut? He's made it clear how he wants to raise taxes.

I'll ignore your childish dick sucking references because I realize that's the mentality of people such as yourself who live in a world where you actually believe the crap you believe, where you were sure Romney would win, and honestly believe that Obama hates America or whatever other BS you spew.

Seriously? How fucking clueless is this administration? Saying that the Repubs have offered nothing doesn't make it so. They've been making offers for the last few years and Obama simply acts like they don't exist. So does the media. And the folks on planet bizarro fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Boehner said the day after the election that we were ready for the President to lead. The ball is in his court. He needs to ball up and tell the American public what his "balanced" plan is. The Repubs have already conceded tax increases. What is Obama going to concede to move the negotiations and balanced approach forward? He need only to look a the 2011 Spending Reduction Act for a laundry list of Republican ideas that he claims he doesn't have. He can google it and print it off the interwebs.

The Spending Reduction Act | Republican Study Committee (RSC)

Didn't think you'd actually answer anything I asked. You rubes are beyond predictable. It's people like you that are the reason why the republican party is dying a slow humiliating death.

And it's people like you who will milk the nation to death.

Seriously? How fucking clueless is this administration? Saying that the Repubs have offered nothing doesn't make it so. They've been making offers for the last few years and Obama simply acts like they don't exist. So does the media. And the folks on planet bizarro fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Boehner said the day after the election that we were ready for the President to lead. The ball is in his court. He needs to ball up and tell the American public what his "balanced" plan is. The Repubs have already conceded tax increases. What is Obama going to concede to move the negotiations and balanced approach forward? He need only to look a the 2011 Spending Reduction Act for a laundry list of Republican ideas that he claims he doesn't have. He can google it and print it off the interwebs.

The Spending Reduction Act | Republican Study Committee (RSC)

Didn't think you'd actually answer anything I asked. You rubes are beyond predictable. It's people like you that are the reason why the republican party is dying a slow humiliating death.

LOL. How so? Here's another question you can't and won't answer. You're good at that.

Obama's compromise is to raise the tax on the wealthy and kick the can down the road on the spending.
These left wing goons actually believe that is known as "compromise".

$3.jpg click the image

LOL. How so? Here's another question you can't and won't answer. You're good at that.

We don't have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem. Taxing to top 2% more will not pay off our debt. We have to control our spending. Obama has made it clear in the last week that he is intent on raising taxes on a select group of people and blowing off spending cuts. Eventually you run out of other people's money and we become Greece all over again. Progressives will milk this nation dry and cry because the cow somehow mysteriously died.

We don't have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem. Taxing to top 2% more will not pay off our debt. We have to control our spending. Obama has made it clear in the last week that he is intent on raising taxes on a select group of people and blowing off spending cuts. Eventually you run out of other people's money and we become Greece all over again. Progressives will milk this nation dry and cry because the cow somehow mysteriously died.

LOL, good job at not even coming close to answering the question.

But on the flip side you did a fantastic job of summing up the running talking points on Fox News. Bravo!

But on the flip side you did a fantastic job of summing up the running talking points on Fox News. Bravo!

Does it physically hurt to be as stoopid as you are or does it have a numbing effect?

Does it physically hurt to be as stoopid as you are or does it have a numbing effect?

What does it say for you if someone as "stoopid" as me continues to show you up over and over again? How does it feel that someone as "stoopid" as me has accomplished more in my life than you ever have in half the time? Tell me how that feels.

Forum List

Back