Pubs blackmailing the US again

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Obama, Boehner Talk Debt Ceiling In Meeting

Here we go again. The pubs/bags won't quit until they have put the country into bankruptcy. The rw's won't notice and don't care that Boehner and his pub/bag cronies are breaking their solemn word.

Well, actually, that bunch doesn't have the integrity to give and actually keep their word.

Really makes me miss the real GOP but its gone and will likely never be seen again.

A good start would be to pay Borhner to just stay on the golf course and the corner bar.

Obama has his teleprompter for speeches.

Romney now has his National Debt Clock.

Lefty is fucked.

120516_romney_debt_clock_4x3.photoblog600.jpg

Here we go again. The pubs/bags won't quit until they have put the country into bankruptcy. The rw's won't notice and don't care that Boehner and his pub/bag cronies are breaking their solemn word.

Well, actually, that bunch doesn't have the integrity to give and actually keep their word.

Really makes me miss the real GOP but its gone and will likely never be seen again.

A good start would be to pay Borhner to just stay on the golf course and the corner bar.

So, in your world not raising the debt ceiling, again, will bankrupt us?

:lol:

luddy was in Joe Biden's Finance Class for Retards:

“We have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt.”

So we have 2.15 Trillions in revenues, but the government can't function unless Obama can borrow Trillions more that we don't have?

luddy was in Joe Biden's Finance Class for Retards:

“We have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt.”

Ah... now I get it.

Thanks!

I hope Boner really pushes this - to remind Americans just how radical they are at putting party before country.

You know, you stumbled across it, but you are correct.. it has become quite radical to advocate not spending money you don't have.

Yea because Obama didn't vote against the raising the debt ceiling arguing strongly against borrowing from China, calling it "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic!" Yet in 3 year he raised the debt from $4T to $11T!

Some GOPers see this as a gigantic problem and if we don't reverse it we actually will be bankrupt.

Heck Obama proposed a $6.6T budget, when we only take in $2.2T and don't rally about taking the millionaires, because that was a tiny dent in the mess!

In case you forgot here is Senator Obama on the debt ceiling, which he voted against I might add!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydZTHPkOnvE]Obama on raising the Debt Ceiling during his 2008 Campaign - YouTube[/ame]

What promise are they breaking?

I hope Boner really pushes this - to remind Americans just how radical they are at putting party before country.

GHook93 said:
Hi, you have received -280 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
How many handouts to you red skinned homos need! Too bad my ancestors didn\'t whip all of you out of existence!

Regards,
GHook93

Note: This is an automated message.

GHook93 negged my above post. He has previously called me a red-skinned ******. What a guy...

GHook93 said:

Comment:
How many handouts to you red skinned homos need! Too bad my ancestors didn\'t whip all of you out of existence!

Regards,
GHook93

GHook93 negged my above post. He has previously called me a red-skinned ******. What a guy...

who cares ... you are factually inaccurate in every post you make but you don't care so why should I care about this supposed incident even if its true

We gave Obama a refill on his spending crack pipe and he's still spending -- and no budget.

It's enough

Discussing spending at this point is pointless.

Anything done prior to simplification of the tax code with an eye on fairness is a waste of resources and time. While it's feasible to discuss the importance of guns over butter and butter over guns without knowing the value of your tax base, discussing how much of each that We, The People should invest our hard earned tax dollars in before the true value of the current tax base is truly known is im-fucking-possible.

GHook93 said:

Comment:

Regards,
GHook93

who cares ... you are factually inaccurate in every post you make but you don't care so why should I care about this supposed incident even if its true

Who asked you to care?

We gave Obama a refill on his spending crack pipe and he's still spending -- and no budget.

It's enough

How is that bullshit helping, Frank? How can comments like that possibly further the goal of having a government we respect?

That is the goal here, right?

It's enough

How is that bullshit helping, Frank? How can comments like that possibly further the goal of having a government we respect?

That is the goal here, right?

for frank?

lol.. not hardly.

haven't you figured out yet that they care nothing about the country or its people. the tea tards aren't interested in anything but keeping the president from a second term. if they have to send the government into default to do it, that isn't a concern to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back