pubs are betting we're too stupid to see through this

Obama isn't a failure.

The economy went tits up in late 2008 under Bush and bottomed out around March 2009.

Since then, despite the GOP doing everything they can to prevent it, the economy has been in a slow recovery.

It's gonna really suck for you guys when Obama actually starts campaigning and doing so on his record.
I can't wait until he brags about killing a US citizen w/o a trial.

That's got to be he best achievement to date.

When in doubt just deflect to the next thing, right?

Good luck to the right wing attacking the man for killing a traitor :thup:

Don't worry though, you will be reminded over and over again that Osama bin Laden is dead and that it was the Obama Admin who got him.

Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!

Four more years? Now why would you want to give a man who ran out of ideas on how to fix the country two years into his first term...a second? You really want another four years of THIS?

Hey, I double checked. You only had the filibuster proof houses for about a month.

you and your's still failed to do the right thing and are now using Christmas as an excuse to keep the failure going.

It's far past time to admit obama is a failure and giving him another term just means the left cares only about the win and not the country.

Obama isn't a failure.

The economy went tits up in late 2008 under Bush and bottomed out around March 2009.

Since then, despite the GOP doing everything they can to prevent it, the economy has been in a slow recovery.

It's gonna really suck for you guys when Obama actually starts campaigning and doing so on his record.

His record? Barack Obama made the choice to spend a year chasing his "signature" legislative achievement...health care reform...while ignoring the economy and unemployment. What he ended up with was one of the worst pieces of legislation ever written...ObamaCare...a bill that doesn't fix health care, bankrupts the country and is wildly unpopular with the majority of citizens of this country. Meanwhile 4 million people have languished on unemployment. THAT is his "record".

Obama hasn't stopped campaigning. Instead of leading this country he's been busy trying to figure out a way to get a second term DESPITE his "record". This latest debacle with the pipeline is just one more example of his putting HIS job ahead of jobs for Americans. He's put off a decision on the pipeline until after the election in 2012 because he doesn't want to alienate environmentalists by approving the pipeline or labor unions if he turns it down. If he actually cared about jobs and doing HIS job then he'd maked the call and deal with the consequences.

Despite having the kitchen sink thrown at him since day one Obama still has an approval rating in the mid 40's, a growing economy, lowering unemployment rates, and he is beating every candidate you have heads up with little less than a year away from election day.

And no, he hasn't even begun to campaign yet.

Four more years.

Obama isn't a failure.

Don't worry though, you will be reminded over and over again that Osama bin Laden is dead and that it was the Obama Admin who got him.

Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!

I'm not deflecting. You said he could run on his record.

He's on record as saying that if he doesn't turn things around in 3 years he's out. He failed horribly to do so. so by his own standard, he should not be re-elected.

That citizen was an alleged traitor. Remember; no trial.

But then, the left has a history of looking away from a murder and keeping up the support as long as they get what they want.

Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!

Four more years? Now why would you want to give a man who ran out of ideas on how to fix the country two years into his first term...a second? You really want another four years of THIS?

I'll take it over the possibility of another GOP controlled government that's for damn sure.

Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!

He's on record as saying that if he doesn't turn things around in 3 years he's out. He failed horribly to do so. so by his own standard, he should not be re-elected.

But then, the left has a history of looking away from a murder and keeping up the support as long as they get what they want.

Like I said, good luck to the right wing of this country making that argument against Obama.

Please attack his foreign policy.

Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!

No, he doesn't. He just wants the W so there's a (D) in the WH.

The rest is just window dressing.

You guys are so fucked.

Better luck in 2016.

Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!

Like I said, good luck to the right wing of this country making that argument against Obama.

sure

he pissed off England, France and Israel. Three of our top allies in this world.
He expanded bombing to more countries, killing civilians there.
He sided with Hamas and supports forcing a Hamas state in Israel, just as Iran would love.
Hasn't done squat to prevent Iran from getting a nuke.
Joined an attack on Libya, for no damn reason.

I'd have to dig around for more, but the pissing on our allies it the topper.

You guys are so fucked.

Better luck in 2016.

I knew you were a lefty, but I had no idea that you were a brain washed hack.

I'm sorry to learn this.

sure

he pissed off England, France and Israel. Three of our top allies in this world.
He expanded bombing to more countries, killing civilians there.
He sided with Hamas and supports forcing a Hamas state in Israel, just as Iran would love.
Hasn't done squat to prevent Iran from getting a nuke.
Joined an attack on Libya, for no damn reason.

I'd have to dig around for more, but the pissing on our allies it the topper.

Successful handling of Libya without losing a single troop.
We are out of Iraq
Osama bin Laden dead.

Have fun.

I think Chris Christie looks like a decent guy for 2016.

You guys are so fucked.

Better luck in 2016.

I knew you were a lefty, but I had no idea that you were a brain washed hack.

I'm sorry to learn this.

What?

You mean you don't like having silly talking points thrown at you?

Funny that.........

Obama isn't a failure.

His record? Barack Obama made the choice to spend a year chasing his "signature" legislative achievement...health care reform...while ignoring the economy and unemployment. What he ended up with was one of the worst pieces of legislation ever written...ObamaCare...a bill that doesn't fix health care, bankrupts the country and is wildly unpopular with the majority of citizens of this country. Meanwhile 4 million people have languished on unemployment. THAT is his "record".

Obama hasn't stopped campaigning. Instead of leading this country he's been busy trying to figure out a way to get a second term DESPITE his "record". This latest debacle with the pipeline is just one more example of his putting HIS job ahead of jobs for Americans. He's put off a decision on the pipeline until after the election in 2012 because he doesn't want to alienate environmentalists by approving the pipeline or labor unions if he turns it down. If he actually cared about jobs and doing HIS job then he'd maked the call and deal with the consequences.

Despite having the kitchen sink thrown at him since day one Obama still has an approval rating in the mid 40's, a growing economy, lowering unemployment rates, and he is beating every candidate you have heads up with little less than a year away from election day.

Four more years.

If you recall, during his run for the Presidency, Barack Obama said he had a plan to fix America's economy and he was going to hit the ground running from day one in office. Instead of doing that however, he put the economy on a back burner for the first year he was in office while he used his super majoritys to push ObamaCare through and a stimulus plan that didn't stimulate anything while it wasted a trillion dollars of money we had to borrow from China.

Barack Obama doesn't have a plan to fix our economy at the moment. His original plan was Larry Summer's Keynesian spendfest...only that didn't work. So what has Obama given us since Summers tucked tail and ran back to the safety of his tenured job at Harvard? A watered down version of the stimulus plan that didn't work the first time. I'm sorry, Article...but you want the American people to reelect someone that hasn't done the job he was elected to do the first time around based on the same vague notion of "Hope and Change" that originally got him into the Oval office.

Why would we elect someone who ran out of ideas a year ago and now plays the blame game 24/7 in hopes that people won't hold him accountable for HIS record?

Four more years.

If you recall, during his run for the Presidency, Barack Obama said he had a plan to fix America's economy and he was going to hit the ground running from day one in office. Instead of doing that however, he put the economy on a back burner for the first year he was in office while he used his super majoritys to push ObamaCare through and a stimulus plan that didn't stimulate anything while it wasted a trillion dollars of money we had to borrow from China.

Barack Obama doesn't have a plan to fix our economy at the moment. His original plan was Larry Summer's Keynesian spendfest...only that didn't work. So what has Obama given us since Summers tucked tail and ran back to the safety of his tenured job at Harvard? A watered down version of the stimulus plan that didn't work the first time. I'm sorry, Article...but you want the American people to reelect someone that hasn't done the job he was elected to do the first time around based on the same vague notion of "Hope and Change" that originally got him into the Oval office.

Why would we elect someone who ran out of ideas a year ago and now plays the blame game 24/7 in hopes that people won't hold him accountable for HIS record?

My reason for wanting Barack Obama to get reelected is to prevent a GOP controlled government. Period.

Last edited:

Four more years.

My reason for wanting Barack Obama to get reelected is to prevent a GOP controlled government. Period.

So you're OK with four more years of gridlock? Because that's what reelecting Barack Obama is going to get you. If you think his first term was unimpressive just wait and see what he does with another four.

I'm curious, Article...other than not wanting the GOP to win the White House...do you have any reason to vote for a man who's shown himself to be totally unsuited for the job he currently holds?

I mean let's be honest here...I think we both know that his reelection strategy will be to blame Republicans, Wall Street and big corporations for not going along with "his" vision for the country. Let's say he's successful in using that strategy to get reelected. Once he's back in the Oval Office the very people he needs to move the country forward are the people he just threw under the bus to GET reelected. How do you suppose they are going to respond?

So you're OK with four more years of gridlock? Because that's what reelecting Barack Obama is going to get you. If you think his first term was unimpressive just wait and see what he does with another four.

I'm curious, Article...other than not wanting the GOP to win the White House...do you have any reason to vote for a man who's shown himself to be totally unsuited for the job he currently holds?

Yes, I am fine with four more years of gridlock. I'll take gridlock over either party controlling the government. If you haven't come to the same conclusion after witnessing the last 10 years there is no help for you.

And my reason isn't "not wanting the GOP to win the White House" ... it's "to prevent a GOP controlled government"

do you have any reason to vote for a man who's shown himself to be totally unsuited for the job he currently holds?

I don't accept the premise to your question.

Chris Christie looks good for 2016.

Merry Christmas.

Yes, I am fine with four more years of gridlock. I'll take gridlock over either party controlling the government. If you haven't come to the same conclusion after witnessing the last 10 years there is no help for you.

And my reason isn't "not wanting the GOP to win the White House" ... it's "to prevent a GOP controlled government"

do you have any reason to vote for a man who's shown himself to be totally unsuited for the job he currently holds?

Merry Christmas.

So you're basically telling the 4 million Americans that are out of work and the countless others who are underemployed that they are shit out of luck until 2016?

I mean let's be honest here...I think we both know that his reelection strategy will be to blame Republicans, Wall Street and big corporations for not going along with "his" vision for the country. Let's say he's successful in using that strategy to get reelected. Once he's back in the Oval Office the very people he needs to move the country forward are the people he just threw under the bus to GET reelected. How do you suppose they are going to respond?

He's going to remind the country that he inherited a disaster over and over.
He's going to run on growing GDP and shrinking unemployment.
He's going to run on his foreign policy success.
He's going to stick it to the GOP every chance he get too.

And it will work.

Merry Christmas.

So you're basically telling the 4 million Americans that are out of work and the countless others who are underemployed that they are shit out of luck until 2016?

Nope but you seem good at making up your own version of reality so feel free to run with that.

He's going to remind the country that he inherited a disaster over and over.
He's going to run on growing GDP and shrinking unemployment.
He's going to run on his foreign policy success.
He's going to stick it to the GOP every chance he get too.

And it will work.

The country is getting tired of being reminded that he inherited a disaster over and over. That's an excuse. Barack Obama stood on the outside of the problem and declared that he had a plan to fix the economy and unemployment and was ready to go from day one to make that happen. The American people believed him...elected him to office and have been waiting impatiently ever since for him to DO something.

GDP is growing at such a slow rate and unemployment is shrinking at such a slow rate that trying to use either as a reason for people to reelect you is a tough sell. GDP and unemployment always rebound after a recession...the sparse recovery that we've seen under Obama is hardly a plus for him.

His foreign policy success? Well, he was in office when Osama bin Laden was killed but since the intelligence that made that happen resulted from the very policy of Bush's that Obama campaigned against...enhanced interrogation...it's hard to see that as a reason to give him another four years. As for any other "success" in foreign policy I'm at a loss as to what you're referring to. Pakistan is a mess. Syria is a mess. Iran is a mess. We don't really know what we're going to end up with in Egypt, Libya or Iraq. Our relationship with Israel is at an all time low. China is kicking our asses up and down the street economically and ramping up it's military as we downgrade ours. Sorry but I just don't see it...

As for his "sticking it to the GOP every chance he gets"? How exactly does that help the country move forward? Ideologues make bad leaders because they spend most of their time sticking it to the other side. Independents are NOT going to vote for someone who sticks to the other side every chance they get...they're looking for someone who can make the system work...not make it seize like an engine without oil.

Forum List

Back