pubs are betting we're too stupid to see through this

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Keystone XL Pipeline vote getting pre-spun - Darren Samuelsohn - POLITICO.com

They can't force President Obama to make a decision other than "no" because the law requires the "environmental review". Its not as though the president has a choice.

Unlike the pubs who lie about everything - including how many jobs this farce will produce.

The pubs have been anti-job for President Obama's entire administration so its really not surprising that when they finally do get behind a so-called "jobs producer", it will be fewer than 2000 long term jobs.

And, all this for a piddly tiny amount of poor quality, very expensive oil that we would export.

So, they'll put on their show and some will actually fall for it. Meanwhile, they have not brought forth even one jobs bill and have filibustered all bills that could help the economy or produce jobs. All in all, very typical GObP/pub/bag crap.

Even radical democrats aren't arguing about the jobs created by the pipeline. What are whining about is that the president might not (sob, sob) have enough time to review the plan. You almost gotta laugh when you think about the health care plan that nobody read. Pelosi even said "you will see what's in it after it is passed". Clearly the pipeline is a good idea from every standpoint from security to the economy and it is popular. That's why Barry is hiding from it.

oh and fyi

The big 0 had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress to get unemployment under control and he failed and failed again and again.

He failed. Understand?

Utterly false.

Try again.

oops, sorry, you were one member short, b/c kennedy was finally sent to hell.

Obama and the dems failed. They failed b/c they didn't give a damn about getting UE or the economy on track.

I suggest you learn to deal with these facts.

Keystone XL Pipeline vote getting pre-spun - Darren Samuelsohn - POLITICO.com

They can't force President Obama to make a decision other than "no" because the law requires the "environmental review". Its not as though the president has a choice.

Unlike the pubs who lie about everything - including how many jobs this farce will produce.

The pubs have been anti-job for President Obama's entire administration so its really not surprising that when they finally do get behind a so-called "jobs producer", it will be fewer than 2000 long term jobs.

And, all this for a piddly tiny amount of poor quality, very expensive oil that we would export.

So, they'll put on their show and some will actually fall for it. Meanwhile, they have not brought forth even one jobs bill and have filibustered all bills that could help the economy or produce jobs. All in all, very typical GObP/pub/bag crap.

The U.S. Department of State has released the Final Environmental Impact Statement for the Keystone XL Pipeline Project and associated information at the links below:

U.S. Department of State

FAIL!

The GOP claims that it will create hundreds of thousands of jobs. Actual estimate? 5,000.

Damage done to the environment? Priceless.

FAIL!

All the moose and caribou in Alaska are covered in oil and cower at the sight of the pipeline. :cuckoo:

*kinda grouchy this am I yam! :D :badgrin:

oh and fyi

The big 0 had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress to get unemployment under control and he failed and failed again and again.

He failed. Understand?

Utterly false.

Try again.

Obama and the dems failed. They failed b/c they didn't give a damn about getting UE or the economy on track.

Thank you for admitting you were full of shit.

Merry Christmas!

Utterly false.

Try again.

Merry Christmas!

Hey, I double checked. You only had the filibuster proof houses for about a month.

you and your's still failed to do the right thing and are now using Christmas as an excuse to keep the failure going.

It's far past time to admit obama is a failure and giving him another term just means the left cares only about the win and not the country.

Merry Christmas!

Hey, I double checked. You only had the filibuster proof houses for about a month.

you and your's still failed to do the right thing and are now using Christmas as an excuse to keep the failure going.

It's far past time to admit obama is a failure and giving him another term just means the left cares only about the win and not the country.

Obama isn't a failure.

The economy went tits up in late 2008 under Bush and bottomed out around March 2009.

Since then, despite the GOP doing everything they can to prevent it, the economy has been in a slow recovery.

It's gonna really suck for you guys when Obama actually starts campaigning and doing so on his record.

Last edited:

Merry Christmas!

Obama isn't a failure.

The economy went tits up in late 2008 under Bush and bottomed out around March 2009.

Since then, despite the GOP doing everything they can to prevent it, the economy has been in a slow recovery.

It's gonna really suck for you guys when Obama actually starts campaigning and doing so on his record.
I can't wait until he brags about killing a US citizen w/o a trial.

That's got to be he best achievement to date.

Obama isn't a failure.

I can't wait until he brags about killing a US citizen w/o a trial.

That's got to be he best achievement to date.

When in doubt just deflect to the next thing, right?

Good luck to the right wing attacking the man for killing a traitor :thup:

Don't worry though, you will be reminded over and over again that Osama bin Laden is dead and that it was the Obama Admin who got him.

Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!

Merry Christmas!

Obama isn't a failure.

His record? Barack Obama made the choice to spend a year chasing his "signature" legislative achievement...health care reform...while ignoring the economy and unemployment. What he ended up with was one of the worst pieces of legislation ever written...ObamaCare...a bill that doesn't fix health care, bankrupts the country and is wildly unpopular with the majority of citizens of this country. Meanwhile 4 million people have languished on unemployment. THAT is his "record".

Obama hasn't stopped campaigning. Instead of leading this country he's been busy trying to figure out a way to get a second term DESPITE his "record". This latest debacle with the pipeline is just one more example of his putting HIS job ahead of jobs for Americans. He's put off a decision on the pipeline until after the election in 2012 because he doesn't want to alienate environmentalists by approving the pipeline or labor unions if he turns it down. If he actually cared about jobs and doing HIS job then he'd maked the call and deal with the consequences.

Forum List

Back